Bino regen and Vaal Pact

My main question is, apparently the Bino's Kitchen Knife healing is actually regen ( show up on character sheet ), does Vaal Pact negates that regen from Bino ?

I asked this because I plan to have a CI char with Zealot Oath (a few people confirm that the Bino regen will transfer to ES ), but Vaal Pact is also not something I cannot skip as a crit dagger CI build. So I think my plan will not work since Vaal Pact will negate all form or regen ?
Last edited by 0versky on May 22, 2014, 7:24:56 AM
It will, with VP your regen is always 0.
Flask regen is the only exception.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:

And that is because Flasks do not grant Life Regeneration. Instead, they replenish (EDIT: Recover, you fool) Life.
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 22, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
Right, it conveniently isn't called regen.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I see. Thx for the info guys.
I'm often well verse in gam mechanics stuff but some mechanics I rarely touch and hence do not have much knowledge of, like Bino.
Get yourself atziri's acuity, problem solved!
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
raics wrote:

And that is because Flasks do not grant Life Regeneration. Instead, they replenish Life.

Also incorrect.

Flasks grant recovery, which is unique to flasks as far as we know.
I knew that. It says it right there in the passives. I am the dumb. Too many words.
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 22, 2014, 12:03:08 PM
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
raics wrote:

And that is because Flasks do not grant Life Regeneration. Instead, they replenish Life.

Also incorrect.

Flasks grant recovery, which is unique to flasks as far as we know.
Recovery is not, in fact unique to flasks. All gaining of life is recovery.
Leech is a specific form of life recovery.
Regeneration is another specific form of recovery.
Flasks grant generic life recovery, which is not in either of those two subcategories.
This is why "50% slower recovery" on maps affects all the above things - they're all forms of recovery.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Recovery is not, in fact unique to flasks. All gaining of life is recovery.
Leech is a specific form of life recovery.
Regeneration is another specific form of recovery.
Flasks grant generic life recovery, which is not in either of those two subcategories.
This is why "50% slower recovery" on maps affects all the above things - they're all forms of recovery.

I was referring to the term. Recovery is only found on flasks, and is therefor unique to them.

It may have subcategories, but nothing affects recovery besides certain nodes and attributes on select items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info