ReverendBizzarre: ele cleave templar [6k life, 45k+ dps]

"
extleacc wrote:
how to deal with a pack of range mobs?

Leap attack -> cleave.

Or whatever movement ability you use.
How much does your DPS with Cleave drop when you unequip 1 of your Swords?
I wanna know how viable 1hand ele-cleave is. :P

(Anyone can answer, just post dualwield and 1hand ele-cleave dps, so I can see the change)
Thanks ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Btw still abit undecided on duelist vs templar...

Does duelist use frenzy charges and templar endurance or?

Also how big will the difference between the 2 be in survivability and damage?
IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia
"
How much does your DPS with Cleave drop when you unequip 1 of your Swords?
I wanna know how viable 1hand ele-cleave is. :P

(Anyone can answer, just post dualwield and 1hand ele-cleave dps, so I can see the change)
Thanks ^.^

If you want to do 1h+shield do not do elemental cleave. It is probably the worst possible skill you could pick. You could do infernal blow, double strike, dominating blow, heavy strike, elemental hit...

Since you asked for specifics:

Spoiler

Dual wield:

One hand:

All off-weapon elemental damage basically gets counted twice with dual wield cleave, but only once if you're not dual wielding. That means dual wielding doubles the amount of damage you get from wrath and anger, it doubles the damage from your rings and amulet, and it doubles the damage from wakes and/or thunderfist...

1h elemental cleave is just bad. If you aren't going to take advantage of the mechanic that makes it OP, you're better off with any number of other skills that have higher damage effectiveness.
"
1h elemental cleave is just bad. If you aren't going to take advantage of the mechanic that makes it OP, you're better off with any number of other skills that have higher damage effectiveness.

Edit: Oh, you meant still using ele gear, thought you meant Physical... Nvm xD

Hmm.. I'll have to take that into consideration, thanks ^.^
Now, which one to choose >_<

I'll prolly link it with Splash+WeapEleDmg+ManaLeech[+AddedLight, Thunderfist], cuz real men waste all their currency on Thunderfist+Wake and don't get a 5L :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 15, 2013, 2:11:36 PM
"
exile1985 wrote:
Btw still abit undecided on duelist vs templar...

Does duelist use frenzy charges and templar endurance or?

Also how big will the difference between the 2 be in survivability and damage?

Still would like to know this + in the duelist spec you spend 4 points on unwavering stance (from berserking), would it not be better to use those 4 points for life nodes ? u could get 30str + 3x 8% life instead.

Or you could dip in to the elemental tree at templar start and get the 8%area dmg / 16%radius skill for 2 points?

With high hp is the stun immune from unwavering stance worth it ?
Last edited by exile1985 on May 16, 2013, 2:05:47 AM
this build need unwavering stance, CHARGE RHOAS IS OP.
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
What are the advantages/disadvantages to this build vs kripps marauder ele?

http://www.exilepro.com/builds/marauder/522-marauder-lightning-cleaver
Last edited by exile1985 on May 18, 2013, 2:41:28 PM
They're pretty much the same. Kripp's is a hardcore build so he's stacked a little more life (the marauder tree, basically). Take the points from the marauder tree and stick them down in duelist and you've got Victor's templar build.

Either build is going to play about the same.
Last edited by magicrectangle on May 18, 2013, 3:27:43 PM
"
They're pretty much the same. Kripp's is a hardcore build so he's stacked a little more life (the marauder tree, basically). Take the points from the marauder tree and stick them down in duelist and you've got Victor's templar build.

Either build is going to play about the same.

What about gems? kripp doesnt seem to use conc effect, and uses blood magic on cleave with elemental prof. ?

ALso kripp goes for inner focus and running 6-7 auras using bloodmagic.

Kind of in doubt which route to go.
Last edited by exile1985 on May 18, 2013, 3:32:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info