Selling plain 6S items

Will people buy basic white/blue 6 socket items for more than 7 jewellers (the price they sell them to vendors for)?
Considering I've spent close to 1,000 jewelers and no six-socket on an ilevel 80 Astral Plate, if the base type and item level are right, I certainly would.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I believe he's asking about six socket items, not necessarily six links. In my experience there's really no value if the armor itself isn't great, as it would not be worth messing with attempting to link the six sockets. So if there aren't at least 5 links, you may as well vendor it.

Edit: Oh, I see what you're saying. Sorry about that. Yeah, you can definitely have really bad luck trying to even get six sockets, much less links. It'd definitely have to be a great item though, or the potential for being great, considering the cost of 5 or 6 linking it.
Last edited by Xelios on May 11, 2014, 5:58:56 AM
Yeah, I'm talking about six sockets too. I probably could have bought a pretty decent six-socketed crafting base with the jewelers I spent trying (and failing) to get the non-six socketed one socketed.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Ah okay so basically unless it's a high ilvl and high base item, like an Astral Plate, I guess I'll stick to vendoring. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info