If I have blood magic 0/0 mana am I on "low mana" for infernal mantle?

am I?
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
No
Still sane exile?
0/0 = undefined

until GGG confirms otherwise, every time you get hit with a spell with BM and mantle = server explodes
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Low" in relation to life and mana means "lower than 35% of your maximum life/mana"

And since: 0.35 * 0 = 0 that means that you're effectively always on FULL mana if you have zero mana, you can never be on low mana.
The same is true for low life with CI.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
lol :P sorry to say this bro but everybody here is talking in theory and i am 100% sure they have never tried ingame , unfortunately yes you are considered in low mana when u use blood magic and i have personally tested it buut ye if you want to be sure just go ahead and test it by yourself ingame.I did it with the freeze pulse guys and the mages in the archives , the damage taken was quite higher when i had mantle equipped soo yea i dont think there was any room for mistakes related to the rolls of the spells.Also i did try it with only one of them , no block 75% resist.
Try it. Report back.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
lol :P sorry to say this bro but everybody here is talking in theory and i am 100% sure they have never tried ingame , unfortunately yes you are considered in low mana when u use blood magic and i have personally tested it buut ye if you want to be sure just go ahead and test it by yourself ingame.I did it with the freeze pulse guys and the mages in the archives , the damage taken was quite higher when i had mantle equipped soo yea i dont think there was any room for mistakes related to the rolls of the spells.Also i did try it with only one of them , no block 75% resist.

If this is true, this is a bug.

Low life builds, for example, don't work with CI. For the reasons stated in my previous post.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
I used Infernal Mantle for my BM fire totemer and never noticed extra damage. BM removes all mana, it is not making it 0. Low mana doesn't apply.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
i have always wanted to get a clarification about this actually but i never bothered as i found another way to make my build without bm , i am talking about my own testing here back then , there seemed to be no room for mistakes and actually i still have that test character so i am just going to try it again and maybe report back :P? @ f3rret ye i agree , had the same logic when i tried it so it should be some kind of bug or we are just missing something aaaaaaaaanyway it would be really great if some dev :) ? could help us.
yep tried it again , not fucking possible it is just a coincidence
so 1 single guy with freeze pulse , no curses no block 75% cold res nothing else with bm passive taken
damage taken without infernal mantle 100-150 , damage taken WITH infernal mantle 200-300 , now do u notice something funny? yep 2 x damage taken , cant be a coincidence , unfortunately i cant take a video and i dont think images would be enough buut here is a pic of the char i am testing this with

http://imgur.com/bnph3Iv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info