Point Blank for Molten Strike?

Hello exiles,

I have a question: Does the Point Blank skill point increase the damage of Molten Strike, when

I use conzentrated effect?

Or deos it reduce the damage, because the projectiles always hit on the end of their range,

because the projectiles only deal damage when they hit the floor?

Thanks for your answers :)
Point Blank would increase the damage of the projectiles of Molten Strike. It works based on distance from your character, so lowering the distance (Conc) increases the effect of PB. Specifically, PB is at full effect up to 10 units from the player, decreasing by 2% More damage per unit past that. Molten Strike normally hits at 5-20 units, so Conc will put mean more hit for full damage, though all will hit for more damage regardless (unless you have a lot of IAoE).
Thank you for a so quick response, it helped me alot :)
PB + conc is essentially 153.5% more damage (a few balls will travel to far). It is almost a required combo for this skill.
ya im seriously tempted to take this skill for a ride. point blank, conc effect, fire pen and others with some choice gear. haven't thought about it too too much and i don't want to right now or else i'll end up making ANOTHER character.

frick i still need to finish my crit puncture ranger, figure out a build for that new unique lightning dmg/frenzy sword, and now this....then lightning ball is gonna come out.
just not enough time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info