Reanimate my Facebreaker ?

Hi, i quit playing in Open Beta but I am thinking about reviving my char..

I used to play with Facebreaker Mara, Cyclone-multistrike-concentrated(hell-of-a desync), full-time bloodmagic, max block+life, hatred+grace(old reserved values)
My gear:
Spoiler

So my questions are:
Is The Anvil a good option in max-block build (considering dps-drop from my amy)? with 78% block is Anvil's block->mana enough to drop blood-magic ?

Is it posible to go low-life (no ES) for max spell-block with
Spoiler
, while investing more in tree to boost auras ? Which auras would u suggest... with or without BM ?

Or maybe try to go max-block + eva (ondars guile) + dodge ? But those are so far away from , lets say, RT (which is imho must-have)

Is there other good option for main attack with FB ? I've tried Infernal+splash (yet, without multi) and didnt work well ... but maybe Frenzy + multi and/or splash ?
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
Last edited by thebzyk on May 8, 2014, 9:53:50 AM
Awesome legacy facebreakers and BoR. To burst your bubble, without having excess of 12k+ base HP, low life without ES is impossible. To do that, you'd need a legacy kaoms to get close, making Bringer of Rain worthless. You'd need a shavs/Solaris Lorca also, making BoR useless. Effectively, low life BoR isn't possible, to my knowledge.
I've wanted to try low life FB as well but it will be very hard. You pretty much have to use Shavronne's Wrappings (Solaris Lorica lacks ES) and a major source of ES is your shield, which defeats the purpose of going low life. I also wanted to use an Abyssus to make up for loss of flat physical on BoR but then even less ES.

And what about The Anvil ?

And eva +(spell)dodge ?

Soo sad that molten strike isnt working... no (skills)love for FB :/
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
I am playing a frenzy + melee splash facebreaker duelist on ambush.
Atm i have 16.5k dps with 8 frenzy charges and melee splash.

Gear is below:
Spoiler

[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info