Ranger builds list

My new guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740310

please index it, thank you
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
another new build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748242

thank you (any my other guide is yet to join the index...)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
wheres the updated build list like every other class has. Dont see a single build marked as 2.4 in the sticky. Says it was last updated June 9th so is it safe to assume we need a new person to keep this thread alive?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 3, 2016, 5:07:50 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
wheres the updated build list like every other class has. Dont see a single build marked as 2.4 in the sticky. Says it was last updated June 9th so is it safe to assume we need a new person to keep this thread alive?

Probably the guy has stoped played. I dont check for builds here anymore. Just on the topic ones, i believe GGG should have something for community post their builds and get pinned.
Did he stop working on it? He didn't include many of the 2.4 updated guides, non viable 2.2 still remain there... What's goin on in this ranger section?

That guy did well when he was there but things deserve to be carried on.
Last edited by VanyaRus on Oct 9, 2016, 8:59:56 AM
Hopefully someone takes this over soon!
//go next
Pretty funny: no any 2.4 good ranged bow builds for the class, named RANGER...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:

There no CHEAP good builds for 2.4, that's what uwanted to say.. Casue 2.4 gives us Dying sun+SignalFire, wich promote ranger to n1 Dps in the Game today if u build ur ranger correctly, or 8kk dps isn't enough for u m8?
So don't post bullshit pls..
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 13, 2016, 10:44:25 AM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:

There no CHEAP good builds for 2.4, that's what uwanted to say.. Casue 2.4 gives us Dying sun+SignalFire, wich promote ranger to n1 Dps in the Game today if u build ur ranger correctly, or 8kk dps isn't enough for u m8?
So don't post bullshit pls..

1. I'm talking about this thread. Isn't it obvious?
2. There is a plenty builds, that can have neraly the same clear speed (please, do not remeber about tooltip damage numbers anymore - it's stupid) and survivability with 10 times lesser gear cost: BV, Cyclon, CoC, SRS etc.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Hey Everyone,

OP is a member of my guild and kinda burned out himself of the game a few months ago so don't expect this topic to be updated for a while (I'm sur he will come back one day but probably not before a long time).

Not sur if GGG can give control of this thread to someone else or if someone should start a new thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info