Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Reddit (Updated!)

Will defiantly be following, looks like it's doing well, best of luck.

You should look into partnering the youtube, I'm pretty sure it meets all requirements, and you get to have a sexy banner with links!
Last edited by Use on Jan 28, 2013, 1:19:44 PM
(removed)
Last edited by Rhys on Jan 28, 2013, 7:31:23 PM
ill try to keep up with the channels!

best of luck <3
hello guys I almost forgot this great place

i know nobody cares.

ok bye
Would it be possible to put a twitter feed at the bottom right on the front page? (Where there's the empty space?) it's nice to follow what's being tweeted but I do not have twitter and have no interest in it apart from POE....
"
Tuame wrote:
Would it be possible to put a twitter feed at the bottom right on the front page? (Where there's the empty space?) it's nice to follow what's being tweeted but I do not have twitter and have no interest in it apart from POE....

This^

I notice a few clickies for twitter now on the new front page but they don't appear to do anything but ask for a log in for twitter. Which, I don't have and won't have.

If GGG are going to follow the flock and post news updates on twitter instead of on their forum, would it be possible to at least break the mold and actually have it show on the forum too?
Casually casual.

Finnaly
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Don't really use facebook or twitter but I have been telling everyone I know about the game for the past like 10 months.

same and same but more like 2 months for me ha
Hey everybody, tired of playing solo on your favorite games? Join our community of gamers, there are people on every night that enjoy a large array of games from Action Role Playing games to First Person Shooters. We also have out own Teamspeak channel with many rooms for different games and different players. For more information email me at Anthonyhero23@yahoo.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info