My Fire Templar Build -> Suggestions?

Hi guys,
I'm planning to create a firecaster templar, but I don't know if it works well when reaching the endgame, yet.

This is my passive skill build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDH0QfxHbEmkUTRZvFxwabB8CKo0snC0fM3Y2xTbYPV9Eq0bXSOdJG03YUlNVrlXGXcZgbW0ZcXl65n1TgW-Cm4M4h2WLjIx2jmSPRo-mkjiXhZuhnC2dgJ2unjyiAKcIr7e1BLaGtvq4k8Hzxp7PZdDQ1HzYJN3z4XPkIudq7FXtIO988B_xbPF296Y=

If anyone has already tried to go for nearly the same way, some tips or ideas for a better way to go would be helpful :) .

I thought about using the following spells:

1. Fireballs with piercing, multiple projectiles, decreased fire resistance and increased castspeed and increased chance to ignite
2. Some auras, like manareg., anger and resi maybe
3. Zombies to tank some stuff with increased minion life and damage
4. A totem, but i don't know which one.. maybe a spelltotem with firestorm or something like that, but maybe you could suggest me something awesome :D
5. Flameability and i dont know if there are any other good curses for me
6. Fire Trap, but I haven't found awesome support gems for this yet :/

Stats I want to focus on:

Int., increased castspeed/crit, increased firedamage, resistances/health/energy shield ?? -> what would be the most important? should I spec Eldrith Battery maybe?

So all in all you can see that this Build is a bit unoptimized and I would be happy if any kind person could help me to complete this build, thx :)

As for Totem, use flame totem, with multiple projectiles, and nice damage support gem
as a curse you can use elemental weakness.
Fire trap is a really fun skill, you can add gems like add ele damage or add lightning damage
as for the build, you should get off 3 nodes you invested in low % resistence. and invest them into catalyze and hes 2 surronding nodes, giving you out another 50% elemental damage.

You should see this build, its a fire based templar. its outdated but you can still learn new stuff and the game mechanics of the fire here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMv0lO5KVW4
Ign : Suffix \ SinfulMastery
Last edited by asaf54321 on Feb 1, 2013, 10:47:45 AM
Thx dude for this tip :)
Has anybody else some suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info