1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

"
ellefanor wrote:
elemental hit is a most potential DPS skill in game
with 21 gem +3 empower and low life

.. and all resist mobs that cut paper dps down to ~33%. elemental equilibrium forces you to AVOID elemental dmg on gear as the way it works you can gain a lot and then loose a lot due to mob resist changes. add the mana 'cost' etc. many, many have tried to make use of it after the nerfs and all failed
Since it got the aura attribute, does it stack with aura/inner force nodes ? I'm asking, because its a Vaal gem (even if it got the aura attribute)

That would be amazing.. 270ES on lvl1, maybe 500 on lvl20. With 100% aura inc -> 1k and then ES nodes are applied, which is basically arround factor 3,5...so 3500 ES instantly ? That's a huge buff for CI, Imo :)

(Was badly necessary anyway ;)..)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I remember back in closed beta people joked about having fairy wings and thought it would look retarded, devs seemed to agree, but here we are.......

Nobody wants them, please no.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Apr 25, 2014, 2:35:33 AM
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I remember back in closed beta people joked about having fairy wings and thought it would look retarded, devs seemed to agree, but here we are.......

*sigh* Some players seem to like that kind of accessories/themes. Iirc the Seraph mtx has been successful.

I also think it's out of the picture for PoE/Wraeclast (medieval/tribal/ravaged world).
But if some players are happy, cash is helping GGG.
At least it's only a mtx.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
This actually looks really cool....!
No rest for the wicked.
people will hate me :D

There is a minor text issue on the description, i guess it should
be you and nearby allies for the skill description :D
"
Bourrinopathe wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

*sigh* Some players seem to like that kind of accessories/themes. Iirc the Seraph mtx has been successful.

I also think it's out of the picture for PoE/Wraeclast (medieval/tribal/ravaged world).
But if some players are happy, cash is helping GGG.
At least it's only a mtx.

Sure, but instead of something that doesn't look right at all and turns town in to D3 they could of spent time making any number of other micro-transactions that people would love but do fit in to the world more.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

While i agree that it looks dumb,considering that apart from guild tabs,everything else they survive on is purely cosmetic,i say bring it on,the more things like this there are the more revenue they generate,which means that the company can grow and develop stuff more frequently,and with higher quality.
Yes the wings and stuff look redicilous,sometimes i feel like i am playing some cheap asian anime game,but its a personal choice,you don't have to use those things.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Apr 25, 2014, 2:55:15 AM
Lame. Was really hoping they'd be more creative than just buffing the original skill. :/ Would have been cool to have the auras do the opposite effect of the original aura. I.E. cast hatred and cause an aura of ice damage for some odd seconds.
"
Qarl wrote:
Vaal auras stack with their non-Vaal counterparts.

so, they work like a 'special' temporary buff to the regulary aura(s)? Sounds reasonable - but, at least for the discipline gem, very strong on first sight...?

--
posting-counter: #4000 ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info