Thank you for the tutorials.

I'm not sure how many people have noticed (not too many people read that Summary post... lol), but I'd like to take a second to thank GGG for providing us with the tutorials (the tiled texture and the modeling one). I do a little bit of modeling and animation myself with Blender (blender.org). And getting tips from someone who's creating a game such as POE is very appreciated.

On that note... keep em coming! lol :)
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I am NOT talented in this area at all, but with this information I can better appreciate the final product because I can ALMOST IMAGINE how difficult it is... I've tried to do several things with gaming and I wish I had more patience... So thanks guys.

I do 2d spriting work on little project games I intend to finish but... never do.
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Lol... 4 times?
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
IDK WTF happened!

[Edit]- those 6 letters are really handy back to back!
Last edited by cybrim on Jul 28, 2011, 3:12:09 AM
Gotta say, especially your walkthrough of the level randomization process was most enjoyable.

I'd ask you to do many more, but then, I also want to see what the finished game looks like. So, a happy balance? Or maybe the whip...

I'm torn.
@Cybrim *spammer* :D
Actually I think Spam is one of the nastiest things you could eat... ewww.
I love mac & cheese with spam.. delicious (too much sodium though).

Just to note that I WOULD MUCH rather have them devote their time towards the game; however, when they're bored once in a while I wouldn't mind seeing more of their walkthroughs/tutorial/advices. This is not a tutorial website, but I definitely have never seen a developer provide information like that. Very refreshing.
"
bkboggy wrote:
I love mac & cheese with spam.. delicious (too much sodium though).

I just threw up a little...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info