Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Achievable crit with bows

What is the bow's maximum crit chance? I thought it was 5% * 1.3 from the best mod, but I'not sure yet. And also, how much crit chance can you get from decent high level gear? I'm currently trying to make char with nice dps, while using physical damage and crit strikes, but I can't really theorize its achievable crit chance without knowing any estimates.
bump
38% is the highest crit chance that can roll on a weapon (level 72 Incision mod). That makes a bow with a perfect roll a 6.9% chance to crit. You can also roll that same mod on quivers and amulets (though they don't affect base crit chance). Maligaro's Virtuosity are the gloves of choice for a crit build, they have 50% increased crit chance.

I had a bow user in closed beta with a ~30% chance to crit without any crit chance on my quiver or amulet. If I used the crit chance support gem, I'd hit ~35%. So if you have near perfect gear and get all of the reasonably close to ranger/shadow crit chance nodes, you could get to around 40%, maybe a touch higher.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Thanks for the info!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info