Could we get extremely detailed character pages please?

Too many mechanics in this game are all secret-like and require you to go read the wiki or forums to figure them out. I want it all, ALL OF IT, on the character pages.

I want the block and stun recovery modifier to show how long my block/stun recovery is now down from the base. I want to see how much my energy shield cooldown reduction is actually changing my energy shield cooldown. I want to see my base mana regen, my modified mana regen and my modifiers from gear, i want to know how long my charges last, what my cast speed modifier is broken down into, my health/armor/evasion bases, bonuses and modifiers.

Frankly i want every single little tiny number the game can give me, maybe have a "Simple" and then allow players to turn on an "Advanced" stats page for your character. Energy shield cooldown, block recovery ect ect, the time values for these stats shouldn't be hidden!

Just give me all the numbers please <3
http://math.com/
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info