NEW MEMBERS: Video Summary Of The Game

If you're new to these forums and to Path of Exile, you're likely wondering what this game is about and have lots of questions that need answers. Here are the two things you should do to help yourself and to lessen the number of repetitive threads:

1. Please view The Summary of all Information located at the top of this sub-forum: http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/469

2. View the following video: http://youtu.be/1juvhPizt3U It's a video walkthrough provided by G4, which is narrated by GGG's Founder, Chris Wilson. It will answer most of your questions and show you what the game is about. This option is best for those who hate to read through pages of information and want a quick summary and glimpse of what Path of Exile is all about.

If after reading the Summary of all Information and after viewing the above video walkthrough you still have questions, you're more then welcome to ask away.

Note: The game is still in development and a lot of things can change.

Remember: Even though it's widely known that there are no stupid questions... please, exercise common sense.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Jul 25, 2011, 6:54:11 PM
Thanks for this thread. It is helpful to us new members to have this info of the game compacted into a single thread with a video link and summary link. Saves alot of time crawling through all the threads picking up scraps of info.
That video is so old and embarassing! We seriously need to make an up to date one.

Consider we made that literally the week we decided that the game was good enough to be shown for the first time. Since then it has had a year of refinement!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yeah, you guys haven't shown us any new lengthy videos, heh But, all in all, that video does answer a lot of questions that people keep on asking over and over and over. Provide me with a new video and I'll replace the link, heh
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
This little poster REALLY wants and alpha invite.
"
MrNick1221 wrote:
This little poster REALLY wants and alpha invite.

Alpha's almost over...
"
Chris wrote:
That video is so old and embarassing! We seriously need to make an up to date one.

Consider we made that literally the week we decided that the game was good enough to be shown for the first time. Since then it has had a year of refinement!

Purepower and I could make one showing some co-op if you wanted. It would take some time off your hands.

RIP Bolto
"
Covert wrote:
Purepower and I could make one showing some co-op if you wanted. It would take some time off your hands.

Not a bad idea. On a similar note, are we getting a dev diary this week?
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Covert wrote:

Not a bad idea. On a similar note, are we getting a dev diary this week?

If you want to take a video and run it by me, feel free.

Hopefully a screenshot of the week will be ready soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

If you want to take a video and run it by me, feel free.

Hopefully a screenshot of the week will be ready soon.

Sweet i'll get onto it.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info