Summoner questions

I'm new to this game and decided to go with a summoner build. I've picked up necro aegis and am wondering what types of shield goes best with this skill(evasion defense energy shield or damage return)

As well as that is there anything I keep from the shield magic effects?

What stats on shield most help minions?

Is minion block passive worth it?

Is there no real choice which is better running aegis or not?

Is there any red or green support gems that effect minions (like added cold damage) or does it have to directly say "..to minion.."

After picking up all the minion passive skills what is good to focus on?
Elemental resistance is the most helpful for minions with the least investment. Blocking can also help, but you should then also use Bone Offering and maybe some other means to boost their blocking. Defense is almost useless, they will have too little of it for it to matter anyway.

Personally, I kept the shield for myself. Dying yourself has greater penalties than having a minion die.

Minions can use all support gem that makes sense they can use. If zombies have Melee Splash, their attacks will have an area of effect. Obviously, they can't take advantage of multiple projectiles, but spectres with projectile attacks can.

Auras are a good way to boost minions. Get some life for yourself as well, you will get hit even with a great meatwall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info