why is armor rating broken in this game?

grace + IR > determination + armor

as far as I can tell.

I think that's quite broken.
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Your armour stat is in relation to the level of the monster you are fighting. It displays on your character sheet as if you were fighting monsters of your own level. As soon as you hit lvl 79 it becomes inaccurate and confusing.

Not that armour in this game is a good stat or anything.

But there are far better reasons to call the developers amateur, you not understanding mechanics is not one :)

And what happen when r u 90 lvl? There are not yhat level monsters
"
ashamanbg wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Your armour stat is in relation to the level of the monster you are fighting. It displays on your character sheet as if you were fighting monsters of your own level. As soon as you hit lvl 79 it becomes inaccurate and confusing.

Not that armour in this game is a good stat or anything.

But there are far better reasons to call the developers amateur, you not understanding mechanics is not one :)

And what happen when r u 90 lvl? There are not yhat level monsters

Yes that's why it's capped at 78 ( or 79 now ? ) and your character sheet would not change from then if your armor doesnt change anything.

In order words, the dmg reduction/chance to evade in your character sheet is your armor/evasion vs mob average dmg/accuracy at your lvl or 78, whichever is lower.
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
Walala wrote:
It is not broken.

what's broken is the ability of this crap to fully block Maze Vaal SMASH:

This is about armour, not block. But I do understand what you're talking about.

Armour is fine, there is a formula for damage reduction, google it.
ashamanbg how did you get that far in that series of books without being able to understand simple concepts?
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info