Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

"
dwrksn01p wrote:
can this game run in i3 4th gen 8gbram and gtx 1050ti

it should start but wont be rly smooth i think... if u solo u can run maps and most content i think but with party its gonna be bad and slow
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hello - can we unbrick slam and melee builds so we can have fun smacking things again...if not can you please just remove them from the game so we stop wasting our time and currency trying to play non spell or bow builds?

Thank you and appreciate the communication :)
Can you check rage vortex synergy with poison?

Rage vortex works with bleed
Rage vortex works with impale

somehow it feels that rage vortex poison counts as one hit, while the skill hits the enemies over 20 times per second.

in other words, rage vortex doesn't stack poison on enemies, it applies one stack.

Much appreciated
SPK was here
I need more minions AI ... i like 1 button gamelife ahahahaha
Minions AI better coz u r human $)
A proposal to change the mechanics of storage and implementation of the skulls of the Archnemesis league.
1) add tabs for different gradation of skulls lvl 1,2,3 and so on
2)Add skull recipe filter. in a separate window, I can select several recipes of skulls that interest me and the skulls will be highlighted only if all are available from one or another of the recipes I have chosen
3)add an option that allows auto-selection of skulls.
For many years we have been waiting for the option to disable the visualization of skills. I pressed the button and that's it, the skills hit, but are not displayed. this will not only help players with weak PCs, but also give an understanding of what is happening on the screen.
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
For many years we have been waiting for the option to disable the visualization of skills. I pressed the button and that's it, the skills hit, but are not displayed. this will not only help players with weak PCs, but also give an understanding of what is happening on the screen.

no kidding. i lost a juiced T16 blight ravaged map due to my gpu maxing out and i have no issues with other games
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
A proposal to change the mechanics of storage and implementation of the skulls of the Archnemesis league.
1) add tabs for different gradation of skulls lvl 1,2,3 and so on
2)Add skull recipe filter. in a separate window, I can select several recipes of skulls that interest me and the skulls will be highlighted only if all are available from one or another of the recipes I have chosen
3)add an option that allows auto-selection of skulls.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3245083 I posted this but I need visibility help :(
Last edited by Darknight81 on Feb 20, 2022, 9:27:01 PM
There was a great thread on desync in the development manifesto before the 1.0.0 release I believe, but it disappeared for some weird reason. Could we get it back please? f95zone euwatch
Last edited by arsh_gabbi on Mar 27, 2022, 2:40:44 PM
Build of the week PogU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info