Can I Clone A Character

I want to explore different variations of witch build. Is there any way I can start a character, play it until a specific point and then clone it. This would enable me to try different witch builds without having to continually replay rescuing the medicine cabinet and clearing the fetid pools, for example, for each variation ?

This is not meant to be a criticism of the game, nor should it be taken as one. I am amazed at it's complexity and subtlety. Just trying to save little time.

Thanks
No, you will have to start another character or use Regret Orbs (which can be quite expensive in large quantities).

Also you should use Gameplay Help for such questions. Helps maintain cleanliness on forum so everyone can find what they want.

EDIT: on the other hand, you could probably do that mathematically. Check into the offline skill tree builders and DPS spreadsheets to help you with that.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Last edited by VenatorPoE on Apr 14, 2014, 7:29:10 PM

Thanks for help and apologies for the wrong placement. I thought it was more of a procedural question than a gameplay question.

Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info