Iced shot Templar build. Need feedback.

Hi,

I thought on a build relying on Elemental dmg and iced shot mixing Tyr's build and bit of kripp's wand build. I still haven't got the level to try it deeply and I would like some feedback from you guys to see if it sucks or it could work theorycally.

Here's the build:

Those would be the core points. From there you can go down to starting marauder area for defense, EB to run more auras or head down to shadow starting area to be more offensive. However I think that the character needs hard end game to reach those areas.

The gems would be like Tyr's guide:

Multi target: Iced shot + W. Ele. Dmg + Chain + LMP/GMP and maybe added lighting dmg / Faster attacks / Culling / Faster projectiles.
Single target: Burning shot + W. Ele. Dmg + Faster attacks / Culling / Faster projectiles

The minimum offense auras would be Wrath and Anger linked with reduced mana, Clarity is skipped because of Soul Siphon and the other defensive auras could be Grace and Purity, but I don't think that the mana could sustain them all.

For leveling I used lighting strike linked with W. Ele. Dmg + Added Light. dmg until I got enough dex to get a decent bow. That's the main drawback from the build, the dex requirements that make you get +dex equipment.

Thanks for all the reading and if you find any mistake please tell me since I am not a native English user, also feel free to criticize the build points and tell me where to put them.

I think I still miss some points to explain I will write them down later, also post if you want me to explain any decision in the skill tree.
Last edited by pronobis on Jan 31, 2013, 8:45:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info