Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Good I acquired my windripper for my own build, before you posted this O.O

Instead of completely ignoring defenses, I have a less-dps and more survivability oriented build.

Curious though, how much dps is required to get a decent amount of leech out of the ~8.5% leech support gem with VP?

Trying to achieve a balance between dps and survivability instead of going full retard dps ;p
"
dangerbob wrote:
full retard

Appreciate the compliment.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
like dangerbob i'm having leech troubles particlary single target. i'm finding that split arrow is generating enough dmg for me not to worry about my life but when i change to my only 4 linked elemental hit i'm just not getting enough life back.
Hi again, I have another question :P appreciate the answer to the Maligaro's question.

My question is... I was also wondering about 5L Voll's versus 6L Tabula. I know you said Voll's was a pretty huge increase(DAT CRIT) but I won't be 6 linking my Windripper... I'll only get 5L. So I was thinking Split Arrow in 6L Tabula with 5L Ele Hit in bow versus 5L Voll's and 5L bow.

Pretty much the question is... volls/power charges(~25% crit) or crit dmg support(~135% crit dmg). Seems like the power charges is a no brainer, but I'm also bad so I don't know these things.

EDIT: They are almost exactly the same price in Ambush league, so price is no factor at all.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Apr 2, 2014, 7:06:58 PM
Why not get Talons of Murder when you're getting the rest of the cluster?
"
Why not get Talons of Murder when you're getting the rest of the cluster?

The physical damage dealt is probably 1/1000th of the elemental damage. All that node will do is give +12 maximum life. The rest of the circle gives % life and accuracy which he desperately needs as a crit based build.
How do you handle ele reflect maps? I just ran a 72 blue map with ele reflect, shot into the first pack and died instantly.

75% all res, with vaal pact.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
"
Kthx wrote:
How do you handle ele reflect maps? I just ran a 72 blue map with ele reflect, shot into the first pack and died instantly.

75% all res, with vaal pact.

Was it a reflect pack with the reflect map mod? Double reflect will most certainly do it.
I died a tad bit too quickly to see if there was a reflect mob in the pack, so I can't be 100% sure. That might have been the issue.
IGN - Jiizanthapus
"
dangerbob wrote:
Instead of completely ignoring defenses, I have a less-dps and more survivability oriented build.

Curious though, how much dps is required to get a decent amount of leech out of the ~8.5% leech support gem with VP?

Trying to achieve a balance between dps and survivability instead of going full retard dps ;p

The build posted here is nice to see the potential of Windripper, and fun around with it, but it's not bad finding a balance with it to actually cap resists and get some decent life.

I'm not even using Vaal Pact, just life on hit in my split arrow and I have no issues healing to full constantly, especially with a quality LGoH it's insane (I don't even have one) and the attackspeed you have just heals you instantly to max life (and saves you 2 points for not taking Vaal Pact - or at least 1 if you go for Berserking).

I streamed some maps yesterday and well compared to Mathils videos, mine is way more balanced. Ofcourse this build is for a league where it's not too bad when you die, so might as well go "full retard" to dps.

Still, with getting 7K+ split arrow, pretty much immune to reflect because of the very high evasion rating, I'm still one/twoshotting packs , sometimes it takes a bit longer if they're resistant to my damage.
The only thing really hurting me was not even reflect, but standing still when being surrounded and taking that 1 hit that comes through. But with LGoH I instantly top back up.

For single target (whoever posted this here), just link a Life Leech gem with your single target ability and you should be fine imo.

"
Kthx wrote:

What did you expect with almost no armour, no evasion, and not even Ondar's Guile?
If you wanna survive reflect, you got to plan it in your build... It's obvious you die if you only think offense.
Last edited by Affinity on Apr 3, 2014, 2:26:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info