[3.1] JUGGERNAUT/BERSERKER 1H+Shield Max Block&Spell Block Tank, Atziri Killer+a BoR version

"
malgoth20 wrote:
I have question. What linked in boots right now?

I will put Herald of ash (25% reserved) + Determination (50% reserved)+ tempest shield and 1 socket left. What will be the best?

EDIT: i will choose Berserker so im without Warlord mark

you can have enfeeble and manual cast w/e you feel the need. Or endurying cry. or have Hatred.. and alternate with Determination when you need more dmg.

I currently use HoA - Hatred - Enduring - Enfeeble. I don't use warlords either and I still have Juggernaut
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 6, 2016, 9:52:12 AM
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Updated for 2.4:
- Better optimized passive tree
- Berserker seems even better now (more damage + no need for Warlord's Mark, i.e. gives a free aura)
- Ice Crash, Static Strike, Infernal Blow all got a slight buff.

Have fun if you plan on playing in 2.4. My recommendation: go for Berserker instead of Juggernaut, this build already has insane tankiness and could use some more DPS instead.

Thanks a lot for updating this and the Duelist build.

I propose the changes to berserker makes this build even tankier than using the jugg ascendancy assuming you use enfeeble now in place of warlord's mark. The unrelenting nerf was big in my opinion. Also, with Doedre's you can also use temporal chains. This curse can be important when positioning and avoiding battle mechanisms is key.

As far as endurance generation, endurance charge on melee stun linked with vengeance and reckoning. Do we have a greater chance to generate endurance charges with endurance charge on melee stun linked to both vengeance and reckoning?

I've never played the berserker ascendancy, but the cloaked in savagery node seems OP. A "savage" hit is defined as only 15% of life. Doesn't this node allow for endless insta-heals? Am I missing anything?
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Updated for 2.4:
- Better optimized passive tree
- Berserker seems even better now (more damage + no need for Warlord's Mark, i.e. gives a free aura)
- Ice Crash, Static Strike, Infernal Blow all got a slight buff.

Have fun if you plan on playing in 2.4. My recommendation: go for Berserker instead of Juggernaut, this build already has insane tankiness and could use some more DPS instead.

Well i meant nerf in general. like for example:

The damage bonus of the Less Duration support gem has been reduced. At level 1, it has been reduced from 20% to 10%. At level 20, it has been reduced from 29% to 19%

With all this dmg decreases it does need a boost from the ascendancy class as you said. I think I will drop EQ for Ice Crash as well. I was using HoA anyway and manually casting warlords/Enfeeble w/e felt the need.

At level 70 I felt that ice crash was VERY weak in terms of single target DPS. (albeit it was only 4-linked)
Hello ComradeSerge,

Since we have only 6 points how do you manage to take the three key nodes you are mentionning in the Berserker path?
IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
How do you feel about the following tree:

http://poeplanner.com/AAMAASxBQU1CQUFBQWJjYllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeG8tRkNEdkRsQkg1RkdYZVNncWkwOS00bms1NmRXZXphY3dBZWMyNklaZzVLMWd4Qm5wWUpGaFV1OU9YaE5Bb01DX3FaVU05Nnl2QkllUG1USk9ldThGTFhUdDBpSHlRWUlIVncyV2JKSE8yV0d0amM5LWRxenFHRkhtZDFNN081N0Z0QzhoTkVFX244djNNbnpaY3FsVnFaZTBhZ0hFOXNhdVBDMkR6TGMtUVllY3ZnMGZQQ2otQ3RpOThrVTY0YVpYX28tdnB4ek9LMUFOemY1VVBROEdPZnVxOHdaUllIeTdPdGduTDVCVkFaRXQwaG80eFlxdmJHank4Qi1pQUFTelJtbkVGZGw4VGVPRFh6V1MAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

I went the life route and picked up skittering runes for curse effectiveness (temp chains and enfeeble).
"
Swisside wrote:
Hello ComradeSerge,

Since we have only 6 points how do you manage to take the three key nodes you are mentionning in the Berserker path?

You have 8 points, not 6. Or are you not aware of Uber Lab?

Can't answer all the questions and comments as I'm grinding the new league now, but I'll get to it soon.
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
Last edited by ComradeSerge on Sep 6, 2016, 6:21:46 PM
Not a new player but never hit lvl 75+. (I can only play HC and my internet is unstable.. :) )

Just wondering what I should spend my currency on. Currently lvl 65 and I've come into 30ish chaos recently on EHC and am not quite sure what I should be spending it on, or saving for.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xife/characters

Thanks.
Hey i was wondering what i should use with a 5L?
How's this build for HC?
HI. I was checking the tree update for Juggernaut. I can see you changed a bit the path. I've noticed you dropped one jewel slot and also "Indomitable" node. 20% less dmg from crits seemed quite important.

How do you make up for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info