1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

Oh no they've put time in creating a pvp support gem... this is the beginning of the end ...
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
- glacial hammer
- ice nova
- arctic breath
- cleave
- arc
- SWEEP!
- whirling blades

- vaal ground slam
- vaal cold snap
- vaal detonate dead

+1
please stop making new skills and address old ones that NOBODY USES.
Please :)

+1 from me too!
FOR THE DARK GODS!

IGN: Monokuma_Joestar
"
iao wrote:
Why are people asking for a Glacial Hammer buff? I don't get it. It's a great skill.

GH is a very FUN skill. but if anyone wants any form of efficiency and is hell bent on using phys->ele converting skill IB does it all much better. having said that - i have a GH char, like how it plays (it is somewhere in the skill feedback section) but it is simply IB' little brother (not helping is that its main component - freeze - has very low efficiency when fighting tough rares/bosses due to their immense HP pools. no cull on bosses is also a bit 'meh')

also mace/staff restriction - IB has none - without any actual bonus as a compensation for said restriction
Last edited by sidtherat on Mar 28, 2014, 3:02:36 AM
Two new Seraph-themed microtransaction effects

Where is it? I dont see it :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Thanks for all that you do, but is there a chance that one day we'll be able to turn off friends notifications? If nothing else, please reduce the length of time they're on screen.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
sidtherat wrote:
- glacial hammer
- ice nova
- arctic breath
- cleave
- arc
- SWEEP!
- whirling blades

- vaal ground slam
- vaal cold snap
- vaal detonate dead

I do not agree with those skills, these skills are great people just did not learn to use them since they don´t see anyone use it they don´t use it too, for my opinion Glacial Hammer is perfect skill and can easily perma freeze, people do not use it because they see everyone using others skills and do not even give a try. Same with rest of skills. Ice nova + + iAoE + conc Effect + cold penetration + added cold + life leech can also be nice, I used same just instread of life leech I used spell totem and instread of IAoE ele prolife for party. Cleave with 2H axe still nice, people everytime use 2X 1h, and do not even try other because of Known and totaly useless blender builds with 30 k dps and no damage LoL. Arc is nice on totems for MF and nice supporter spell just to cul, or I used for damage on my summoner arc + lighting pen + faster casting + life leech, and it was not that bad on 4L only.. Sweep is nice AoE and whirling everyone use only to move not to fight because of desync.. You hit enemy 2 times from 5 jumps lol. Btw. I think all of Vaal skills are useless not only those :-D
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 28, 2014, 3:26:41 AM
Keep the good job up!
i am happy to hear you plan some "buffs to less-popular skills" which is the right way to balance.

"nerfs to more populars skills" is a fun killer.
"
Gravethought wrote:
Chris on ball lightning...

"
Chris wrote:
It was accidentally included in 1.1.0 in an unfinished state. It'll make a return in 1.1.1 or 1.1.2!

YOU LIED TO ME!

Waiting to make a lightning Witch.

Will be very sad if Ball Lightning doesn't make it : (
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
"
"
sidtherat wrote:
- glacial hammer
- ice nova
- arctic breath
- cleave
- arc
- SWEEP!
- whirling blades

- vaal ground slam
- vaal cold snap
- vaal detonate dead

I do not agree with those skills, these skills are great people just did not learn to use them since they don´t see anyone use it they don´t use it too, for my opinion Glacial Hammer is perfect skill and can easily perma freeze, people do not use it because they see everyone using others skills and do not even give a try. Same with rest of skills. Ice nova + + iAoE + conc Effect + cold penetration + added cold + life leech can also be nice, I used same just instread of life leech I used spell totem and instread of IAoE ele prolife for party. Cleave with 2H axe still nice, people everytime use 2X 1h, and do not even try other because of Known and totaly useless blender builds with 30 k dps and no damage LoL. Arc is nice on totems for MF and nice supporter spell just to cul, or I used for damage on my summoner arc + lighting pen + faster casting + life leech, and it was not that bad on 4L only.. Sweep is nice AoE and whirling everyone use only to move not to fight because of desync.. You hit enemy 2 times from 5 jumps lol. Btw. I think all of Vaal skills are useless not only those :-D

commented on GH above

sweep? leap slam does everything sweep does but beter

ice nowa? after leech changes your leeching SIX link is nonviable. for ele prolif freeze ice spear with crit multi does it much better

cleave.. yeah right

arc? something besides letting moron minions know what to hit? (and chaining really makes even this a fail)

most skills work well in 6man faceroll party tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info