1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information

"
Chris wrote:
There are other changes (especially some buffs to less-popular skills) in the works

Does this mean what I think it means?! Long-awaited Arc buff?! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
*crosses finger for poison arrow buff* i love this skill way to much.....
Seraph MTX pic pleaaaaase :D

Edit: ooo i think i know one of them, seraph footprints!
IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by ziggro on Mar 28, 2014, 12:04:29 PM
New Invasion Boss? You mean Invasion - only Boss or Corrupted area boss?

In either case, better reveal this new Boss traits or there will certainly be even more deaths and QQ in invasion.

Just sayin' :P

Last edited by IronSteel on Mar 28, 2014, 12:27:32 PM
"
Shakaja wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
But, the upgrade option is very cheap already, it is 15 credits if i remember right.
You can afford it, remember it goes to pay for this fantastic game.

one site yeah. but im sitting on 380 points waiting for upgrade at a discount rate, and im not sure if thats enough points as it is.

Well that is over 25 tabs upgraded.
Why didn't you buy the premium stash tabs from the beginning?
Its kind of nice to be able to name them and put colors and such things.
I have 40 or so tabs myself and my stash is way to small anyway.
Maybe i should be more restrictive on what to save.
The problem is i don't trade often at all and i don't want throw away decent items.
I simply can't play this game until a good trading system is in place. No amount of content makes any difference to me if I can't trade efficiently.
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
*crosses finger for poison arrow buff* i love this skill way to much.....

This would be nice. PA is a lot of fun to use.
"
sidtherat wrote:
- glacial hammer
- ice nova
- arctic breath
- cleave
- arc
- SWEEP!
- whirling blades

- vaal ground slam
- vaal cold snap
- vaal detonate dead

I'm thinking
Buff or adjust the mechanics of:
-Animate guardian
Spoiler
(why is this a str skill to begin with?)

-Animate Weapon
-Arc
Spoiler
(just maybe a lot more chaining and slight damage buff to make it a very good aoe but very poor single target. Now it's just poopy no matter how you look at it)

-Cleave
-Cold snap
Spoiler
(lower damage slightly but make base crit bigger for overlap with power charge on crit possibilities to be used as a first attack skill?)

-Desecrate
Spoiler
(damage is crap and the area is way too small, it seems like increased area of effects don't even affect it)

-Elemental hit
Spoiler
(that mana cost is just nonsensical)

-Firetrap
Spoiler
(buff this along with nerfing searing bond)

-Freezemine
Spoiler
(buff damage but seriously nerf the overlap with ele prolif permafreezing thing)

-Frost wall
Spoiler
(wat?)

-Punishment
Spoiler
(even after the last buff it's still useless and thorns builds aren't viable)

-Shield charge
-Shockwave totem
Spoiler
(unable to scale the damage)

-Shock nova
Spoiler
(that no dmg zone, WHY?. Also take a look at static field in D****o2)

-Smoke mine
Spoiler
(I don't think there is anyone who uses this skill or ever even has been, from what i've tested it the blind/smoke duration should be a lot longer to be of any real use)

-Storm call
Spoiler
(fix the delay issue)

-Sweep
Spoiler
(remove fixed attack speed)

-Vulnerability
Spoiler
(make the dot dmg bonus also scale with leveling, make it a lot lower, but change it to "more" for scaleability with dot skills)

-Viper Strike
Spoiler
(crit bonuses? now there's almost no way of increasing the damage except vulnerability sad flat 40%, lowlife bullcrap only accessible to very few people and the nodes. shockstacking + viperstrike is nearly impossible)

-Whirling blades
Spoiler
(There probably will never be any use for this because of desync so maybe make it usefull for spreading status ailments or such)

plain nerfs:
-Cast on crit
-Cast when damage taken (99% of the builds use this with enduring cry)
-Discharge
-Ethereal knives
-Flicker strike
-Infernal blow (the overlap with 20% splash with multistrike is just way too op)
-Puncture (atziri, but i bet you know this already)
-Spectral throw

Then there're these points:

Why is it that every melee skill only scales physical damage making this and countless other weapons completely useless vendor fodder? not to mention that with this two-handed sword you're utterly defenseless without a shield and increasing majority of damage taken by 20%.

Why isn't the dot damage increased with dot and chaos damage passives?

The bird vaal boss at imperial gardens. I could not make it's life go down with 22k dps.

Why does intelligence and strength have super good defensive and offensive bonuses while dexterity has none?

Pure evasion is still useless except for ranged characters and there's a ton of melee characters coming out of shadow and ranger areas.

A massive amount of completely ridiculous bonuses ONLY reserved for one item (shavronne's)? nvm the solaris lorica as it's taken place as a pre-shavs and is not really endgame viable. Maybe introduce a mechanic or keystone where you can swap life/es and life/mana like you can do with es/mana with eldritch battery.

^^
agree with most but

Smoke mine - i use it on my summoner and dominating blow characters to reposition my minions to me (so these are not stuck somewhere behind a wall). works PERFECTLY

but for its intended use - melee aug skill? - it isnt viable at all

and yes yes yes to DEX being 2nd rate attribute. with IRon Will/Grip one can make marauder into perfectly viable archer/caster but try to make ranger spellcaster utilizing that overabundance of DEX she has..
..on this useless dex mentioning here... a gem that improves several damage types based on dex...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info