[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

i'm so sad, i'm lvl 85 right now and i can't solo (with proper gear
Spoiler
) lvl 74 rare map (with dominus, i think it's residence, with speed and physical damage mods) and a lvl 76 crematorium with retarded vipers and megaera, i got so frustrated that i lost 50% experience in madness dying until i killed them, i need help... is it normal? or is there something wrong with my hero?

"Just to let u know I've been playing around with herald of ash too and it brings my
dps to 80k ( aoe). I will update tonight when I figure out what to do with my... "

is this 80k with the gear you have on page 1, or another new equipments? can you post em' if that's the case?
everyday trying something new
Last edited by raulrex1994 on Sep 2, 2014, 4:38:46 PM
Doing this build, lv91 rampage, 85k aoe dps, single target...dont even wanna know, lets just say im having an easy time clearing everything.

Spoiler
Hey im a new player and your build was the first i ever tried in the game .

Can be quite tricky sometimes , i didnt really have a problem leveling up from 1-60 soloing nearly all of it , exception being dominus on cruel and piety , only cause i made a party , 5 people joined and blapped her pretty much .

I did this with some pretty average gear , managing to scrounge enough for a tabula rasa at lvl 62 .

I would link my gear and tree , if someone could kindly tell me how , i am currently running round fellshrine farming ruins so i can buy some better claws from somewhere .

Thanks very much for sharing the build its been a blast so far .
"
raulrex1994 wrote:
i'm so sad, i'm lvl 85 right now and i can't solo (with proper gear
Spoiler
) lvl 74 rare map (with dominus, i think it's residence, with speed and physical damage mods) and a lvl 76 crematorium with retarded vipers and megaera, i got so frustrated that i lost 50% experience in madness dying until i killed them, i need help... is it normal? or is there something wrong with my hero?

"Just to let u know I've been playing around with herald of ash too and it brings my
dps to 80k ( aoe). I will update tonight when I figure out what to do with my... "

is this 80k with the gear you have on page 1, or another new equipments? can you post em' if that's the case?

If you are having major issues then I'll probably sell the lightening coil and get either
a

BOR legacy ( or non legacy )

or

a 6 linked carcass jack ( to be honest a 5 linked will do too )

At your level I was still using a 5 linked carcass jack.

If you do go for the cheaper options of non legacy BOR or 5 linked carcass jack I would suggest upgrading our amulet to 70+ hp life. Good luck hopefully it'll work out

and regarding the 80k set up, I have not updated the new gear and set up but will do tonight !!
"
bbarawoody wrote:
Doing this build, lv91 rampage, 85k aoe dps, single target...dont even wanna know, lets just say im having an easy time clearing everything.

Spoiler

Very nice..what is your hp ?
Was wondering what i should focus getting on to gear , Evasion , or Life , currently got evasion on allmost everything .
Hi,
hows blinde totem work, still good ? or leave skeletons ?
ty.
"
Was wondering what i should focus getting on to gear , Evasion , or Life , currently got evasion on allmost everything .

Depending on what you are going for. My variation I go for hp since I care little about
evasion.

Also to link stuff you click on your character photo ( top left)

You press Ctrl and Alt and click on the item

With passive tree you open another tab and copy and paste it it

PS: This is my new set up that means I get 81k DPS ( AOE ) with 4.5k hp
"
bbarawoody wrote:

Just wondering for your AOE Score if you reduce the penalty from melee splash ? I usually reduce 3% from my screen dps because I got carcass jack with soak up 12% of the penalty.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Sep 3, 2014, 7:53:49 AM
"
IdI wrote:
Hi,
hows blinde totem work, still good ? or leave skeletons ?
ty.

Blind totem is the way to go unless you are a new player or poor then I will go for
skele totem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info