[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

I have to say thank you a lot for this nice build. It is my first serious char at PoE and at the moment I am lvl67 with ~10k dps, ~2k hp and I do not wanna talk about my resists ( ;P ).
The problem is that even if it is considered as "cheap" it is still way too much for a beginner.

Currently I am saving to buy Soulseeker sooner or later. Because I do not like to spend 5 passive points just for vaal pact. Better used for life, resists and survivability.

My current gear:

The only troubles I have at the moment is elemental damage. And if I do not manage to hit something but I get hit by something. As long as I can do dmg I will survive most probably.

I would be happy about some comments where I shall invest at first. As I said at the moment I am saving for Bloodseeker.
Was lucky to find Tabula Rasa in the first 5 minutes of my PoE career ;)

Best regards,
Alex
"
SearchMyAim wrote:
I have to say thank you a lot for this nice build. It is my first serious char at PoE and at the moment I am lvl67 with ~10k dps, ~2k hp and I do not wanna talk about my resists ( ;P ).
The problem is that even if it is considered as "cheap" it is still way too much for a beginner.

Currently I am saving to buy Soulseeker sooner or later. Because I do not like to spend 5 passive points just for vaal pact. Better used for life, resists and survivability.

My current gear:

The only troubles I have at the moment is elemental damage. And if I do not manage to hit something but I get hit by something. As long as I can do dmg I will survive most probably.

I would be happy about some comments where I shall invest at first. As I said at the moment I am saving for Bloodseeker.
Was lucky to find Tabula Rasa in the first 5 minutes of my PoE career ;)

Best regards,
Alex

Thanks for the comment.

Well in theory it is 'cheap' since you were able to use it since probably Act 2 Norm whilst with the most expensive builds you won't be even able to start until end game with loads of currency :)

Of course you won't have gear like mine but I have spent 800 hours on my character.

I would suggest getting that 'unque' helmet that provides insane amount elemental resist ( can't remember what it is called) or Geoff's helm which is another good elemental/chaos resist helm.

ps: these days you can get a bloodseeker for 1.5 ex which is roughly 50 chaos.

but if you haven't capped your element resist that should be priority.

Anyway good luck with the build !!!
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Jul 22, 2014, 7:58:42 AM
I love this build so far.
My current gear:
Spoiler
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
"
Having a blast with this build on the 1M SC league.

More recently, I was lucky enough to save 5ex to get this baby:

Wow that is super cheap for a pdps claw of 330. That could easily sell for around
3 or 4 times the amount.

Glad that you are enjoying my build :)
"
Patsn wrote:
I love this build so far.
My current gear:
Spoiler

lol I am wondering what is your hp and elemental resist ?

Because even though i assume your dps is really high your survivability look a little low
Do you think about updating the passive skill tree of your awesome build when patch 1.2 affects your current skill tree?
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Just wanted to share my experience with all of you.

Yesterday I finally managed to buy Bloodseeker.

It increased my DPS amazingly. I am now at 12k dps with hatred. Since this is my first serious PoE char I didn't know what a huge effect the instant leech will have. But bloody hell is instant leech awesome. Actually I died yesterday a couple of times. But that was totally my own fault because I thought "Ahh, I will evade it". Well, a one hit is a one hit ;)

Did Piety on Merciless yesterday, died once because I was facetanking here in every form all the time and a lightning (my restistance is 12%) gave me a one hit (I just was to lazy to doge it...).

But at everything else, if you do not get a one hit, with the instant leech of bloodseekers you most likely will not die no matter what.

Enjoying the build so much. Thanks @ ninedeadeyes.

Best regards,
Alex

Your damage would increases much more if you would buy some 250 phys dmg claws with crit chance and ias.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
I would do that if I would have the money for it ;)
Actually for a beginner it is not so easy to get tons of exa to buy good stuff. I do not have IIQ or IIR to farm good stuff. And just by the currency drops you do not get very rich very fast.

Next aim is a good helmet. After that maybe a new claw. But a good one is easily around ~5-15ex.
Currently I have around 0,5ex, maybe.

Best regards,
Alexander
i just reached lv 88 and these are my items;

i believe my dps is around 35k with hp only at 4k. i have beaten dominus before without dieing but yesterday was first time i went toe to toe with him and took him down, taking that lightning in the chest and laughing.
i can increase dps dramatically if i purchase better claws and get carcass, dps will also increase once i level up some of the gems i just made 20% quality.
dont look at the fork gem in gloves, i just level that up for other character, couldnt get RRRB with those gloves, after 200 chromes gave up, if its even possible.
its been fun playing this character, thnx for the guide.
Last edited by feelfree2die on Jul 25, 2014, 8:01:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info