An Introduction to Cut-throat Mode

When will Cut-THROAT start? what date?
How does experience share in a Non Party group?
63 Duelist Hardcore League (POE version 9.2)
#5 on ladder
If you attempt to abruptly leave the game (such as pressing Alt+F4) in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.
Portals cannot be used until they have been up for five seconds after they have been cast.

Should be added to the main game, lol.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I agree about it being added to the main game... make the new Sarn Arena have permanent Cut-Throat rules :D
Last edited by corycory225 on Mar 18, 2014, 6:44:10 PM
One thing that might be a bitch is entering an instance to hunt some one and they leave the instance via a exit moments after entering. You would be wasting a lot of time for nothing. I think instead there should be a notification when players leave a zone but not enter one. That way there is still the surprise, and you know if that person went into the next zone and you can continue your stalk.
Level cap big deal, a few levels at start is huge so a few levels above can sit farming coast like krip did in the linked video with his mates (was only near end they turned and started on each other). Why have races been put on hold to cater to just a percentage with PvP bullshit in this cutthroat rubbish. And if you think saying no parties will stop guilds and friends teaming up you are so naive its ridiculous. Incidents are going to be loaded with 2/3 with players cooperating to shaft the soloists.
This whole idea is a failure in common sense while the races on hold and new update still has some major flaws and the kill offscreen bosses not even close to fixed. Fix basics of update and get race season running then worry about new bells and whistles for the PvP crowds.

"
"
"
rflynn74 wrote:
So instead of working on real issues with the game you're worry about cutthroat leagues... errrr... okay??

why do we see this everytime chris makes a post? it really is irritating.

Because everyone chooses to ignore the fact that CT has been in the plan and works much longer than most of the complainers have even been around here.

I am not even a fan of the CT events, and have found my play time dwindling as of late due to frustration with game issues, but I still understand that when you promise a community something, eventually you have to get off your ass and give it to them.

I see no issue with it.

Now if only we could get the trade system going as well.

The issue is that there are still major bugs in new bosses and the preexisting race season still on hold. You don't add a new story to a house while the foundations are crumbling.
As for the logic that because you have been playing longer does not make your opinion any more valid than anyone elses opinion. Choosing to resorting to insulting people simply because they have different opinions is not a good way to go through life. Desynch and lag issues been around longer than cutthroat idea anyway and getting worse with expansions while the Aussie server DC issues have been around since server up.
I have no issues with new content for PvP players but NOT at cost to main game and pre existing content with issues needing attention.
"
TheLurker wrote:
Makes no mention as to what that level cap actually is.

Yep, still gotta read.

"There's now a level limit on entering areas that contain other players. If you're much higher level than the lowest level player in the area, or much lower level than the highest level player, you can't join. Let us know what you think about the numbers we chose and we can tweak them for subseuqent events."

"
SinPhil wrote:
Why have races been put on hold to cater to just a percentage with PvP bullshit in this cutthroat rubbish.

Because it's been called for? Numerous times? By a lot more people than you think? And it's one of the most exciting PvP formats that's ever existed in this game?

"
...and new update still has some major flaws and the kill offscreen bosses not even close to fixed.

Because you think that isn't going on concurrently? Whoops, it is.

"
and the preexisting race season still on hold...Desynch and lag issues been around longer than cutthroat idea anyway and getting worse with expansions while the Aussie server DC issues have been around since server up.

These parts, however, I agree need addressing, when a) they've been on record that the new race season would begin at or shortly after SotV launch and b) I know quite a few Aussie players who have temporarily left the game until those issues are fixed.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
GedPoE wrote:
wait a sec, this is going to continue being party races? bye then

Goodbye and learn to read.
"
rflynn74 wrote:
So instead of working on real issues with the game you're worry about cutthroat leagues... errrr... okay??

this is a real issue
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info