Lightning arrow support gem

Hey, im currently running lightning arrow with fork, LMP and life on hit, but i would like to try to add in a blood magic gem on it, because my mana pool is horrible, just 340, and add on a clarity its only ~200 left, so it last for nothing with my high attack speed LA spam.

Which single support gem would be best to use with LA + life on hit + blood magic? until i get a hold of a 5+ link or a better mana pool. Also i guess i should swap out the LMP or fork with something better, but havent got any GMP/chain etc yet

Cheers
The problem with Lightning Arrow is that it's really expensive to use, like you noticed.

You'll need a 5L to make it work well, or use the Blood Magic keystone.

But with a 4L you could use Lightning Arrow-Lesser Multiple Projectiles-Blood Magic-Life Gain On Hit

This is what I have linked in my bow:

Try running your clarity on life, and buff your mana pool, 340 is really low.

GMP+Pierce is cheaper than LMP/Chain and also very effective.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
You need to invest in mana regen and mana leech. I have a 550 mana pool and run two auras so my LA only has 150 mana left over. It works because I have good mana regen and 3% mana leech from gear. You can also use the Warlord's Mark curse to steal life and mana.

I don't recommend you use GMP as it reduces the hit too much. Use fork or LMP to split your shot.

You don't need a 5 or 6 link anything to make LA work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info