[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
Sundrino wrote:
"
bjax wrote:
Ok I added the index of the stash tab as s: in the location column.

thank you that´ll do fine for me.

regarding temp leagues i mean the temporary leagues beyond/rampage which i think most of the people play. i use it for beyond 99% of the time but when you release a new version the looty tabs autocloses and i have to reopen it and select beyond again which is no problem but when i then after some time click on hardcore league all items there are empty and looty does a new complete rescan of the hc league.
because i have too many tabs there and use it only very sparse for hc its kinda inconvenience to wait 10+mins whenever i want to find something in hc because of the full rescan (triggert by a new looty version i assume?)
i dont know if its intended or not but with a new version comes a new rescan when i switch to a different league than the last openend.

Ok now I understand what you are saying, yeah it really sucks when that happens to me to, sometimes I click on the wrong league. I would just suggest just close the browser tab(s) that looty is open in and then re-open it from it's icon at the top of the browser and select the beyond league. It will basically reset itself and forget that it needs to update the hardcore league until you go to it again.
Last edited by bjax on Sep 12, 2014, 7:38:19 PM
Hey, are you going to add an extension for Firefox? I hate Chrome.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
I found the secret ILLAMA MODE and the Fun facts.

Clear and reload everything from server then press cancel.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
bro this just rocks.. 100000000/10

Thanks bro!
"
bjax wrote:
Ok I added the index of the stash tab as s: in the location column.

I go away for a few days and you fix one of my issues :P

This works great for my BBcode generator - I still have the N+1 problem, but at least I don't have to hardcode the tab id in the tab name any more.

New version of looty-forum is here: https://gist.github.com/627ea0de156b979b8581

Thanks!
Last edited by Gwmngilfen on Sep 17, 2014, 5:58:57 PM
Time to visit your forum!
I found a purpose for chrome.
Would be perfect if also worked for mobile ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
I like it, it just saves me a lot of time in finding gems and other stuff in my Stash. So thumbs up for me.
Lots of nice, new columns and crafted mods shown.

Am I blind, or is there no block chance column?
Very useful tool, congratulations and thanks a lot for your work.

I may have found a bug when fetching the items in the character's inventory: sometimes rare items are incorrectly seen as normal ones (generic name and characteristics).

Reproducing is not easy, as the behaviour is quite inconsistent: sometimes it will fetch both (normal and rare version), sometimes only one, sometimes refreshing only the character works, sometimes it doesn't and refreshing the whole league is required.

Not sure providing a screeshot would help, but let me know if you want one.
"
Bingeling wrote:
Lots of nice, new columns and crafted mods shown.

Am I blind, or is there no block chance column?

Yeah just added it. Will be in the next auto-update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info