Vaal Summon Skeletons, New Microtransactions and First Ambush Atziri Kill

Our first Ambush Atziri kill occurred today, just over a week into the new challenge leagues! The user who got the kill, Mathil, posted his gear. As you can see, it relies more on character build and playskill than on mirror-worthy items. Mathil will win one of the 50 special Vaal-themed microtransactions set aside for the first people to kill Atziri and her guardians in Ambush. There are also 50 for players in Invasion. The artists are almost finished with that microtransaction - it's just missing its blood effect. Here's a work-in-progress picture. Note that we're not selling this one - it's only available to the first people who complete this challenge.

Just a quick reminder - ten of our developers will be in San Francisco next week for GDC. If you're around on Sunday March 16th and want to meet up, we'll be hosting a fan meetup in the mid afternoon. Email me at chris@grindinggear.com if you'd like to receive details once they're finalised.

There will be a surprise tomorrow.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool.
first page!
oh yearrrh
Ign: MaIware
1st page
MUCH SWAG
Last edited by Zakizdaman on Mar 13, 2014, 1:04:57 AM
When do you all get home? I'm betting you guys are feeling a little tired by now. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
There will be a surprise tomorrow.

Why must you torture me!
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
Question: Are you guys currently working on any new skill gems? I don't mean vaal skills, I mean original skills. Just wondering.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Mar 13, 2014, 1:12:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info