World first Ambush Atziri kill

"
Emphasy wrote:
I experienced with my Auras a bit today and noticed that adding Anger and Wrath to the collection and supporting my Summoner-Friend with those (So the minions have 78% Aura-Effect Wrath, Hatred, Anger, Grace and a bit weaker Disciplin, Vitality and Purity of Elements from him^^) and although I can do nothing then walking with him because I don't have enough Mana for any meaningful attack the Minions tear appart everything^^.

Before I checked how low the actual damage of Zombies is I couldn't have imagined that Wrath is a 33% Damage-Increase for them, since it is fully increased by Minion-Damage. It is really boring to only cast Desecrate, Rejuvenation-Totem and Curses, but than again it is terribly efficient. I might test this build out later to actually use Auras for a more personal purpose :P

Are you saying that your auras were helping minions that werent yours? I play in a party with multiple different auras almost every other day, none of the auras seem to be shared with my minions, only mine. I don't think you can share your auras if they're not your summons; Can anyone correct me if i'm wrong?

Also congrats on a superb achievement Mathil. :)
"
I don't think you can share your auras if they're not your summons; Can anyone correct me if i'm wrong?

You can but you need to stand pretty close.
"
dspair wrote:
Killing something in softcore while dying 3 times is not an achievement.

Oh yeah it is, most people couldn't have done it.
You must feel sooooo proud being a HC elitist (btw I'm playing invasion too, people, most aren't like this super poe player)
Thats it ??

Overcap resists and wear lightning coil ??

WOW. Genius.
"
"
LiberAlley wrote:
Thats it ??

Overcap resists and wear lightning coil ??

WOW. Genius.

You didn't do it, did you?

no, i like archers
Nice man. I was like oh yet another standard player with perfect gear. But i was kinda glad to see your on ambush with no perfect gear at all. Good job! =D
HUGE congrats. Well played.

Great to see the gear as well and that the build didn't just 'buy itself' the kill on high value gear.

Can't take away from the player skill.

To g-team. Give the guy a bonus for first kill....well deserved.
Last edited by Talismannn on Mar 14, 2014, 10:35:38 AM
gratz1

now since ur done can i have u gloves?^^
would be perf for my build with fire dmg attackspeed <3
For anyone interested in seeing how my spec plays I just uploaded a video of a map clear. I'll try get an Atziri kill up within the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf2c2JQnAuM&feature=youtu.be
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Thanks! I guess you wont share where you farm fragments right? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info