Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Alpha keys

"
ness wrote:
Seems like game isn't polished enough to make it public.

So if GGG would make public beta in such game state ppl will whine and they could be discouraged to try final product. Even though they will know that will be just a beta not release.
They will whisper their friends saying this POE is some shit man, I was expecting at least Diablo 5.

"
Last Visited: 12 lipca 2011 13:55
Total Forum Posts: 73 (12.1667 posts per day)

not enough active :)

I got invited today.
I'm on this site for ~10 months, lots of log ins, not much posting.
You should get into much more faster :P

I should've... Anyway this is Alpha, maybe I can get the pleasure to test BETA.Still would be great.
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
Game is no where near polished enough to open it to the general public. Significant portions of content are also missing. If GGG really did open the game then all they would get in response would be a lot of whining and complaining.
Forum Sheriff
We shall get there when we get there
"
sharkh20 wrote:
We shall get there when we get there

+1
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

I'm not the most active user, but I do promise a huge transcript of feedback and suggestions if I get picked, packed full of notes based on experience and observations.
Happy Days Abound.
"
Silver wrote:
I'm not the most active user, but I do promise a huge transcript of feedback and suggestions if I get picked, packed full of notes based on experience and observations.

Good Luck :)

Once i get in the beta i plan to do the same in french + english.

I did some beta testing and enjoy doing that.

I am the kind of player that can rush a game very fast.

Been core gaming on most games i played.

Wishing good luck to everyone who want to enter in the beta.

I am browsing forum all day long in hope as well to get picked.
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

Guys, you think Chris choose people looks for they activity or just you need to be the lucky one?
I wonder how they know we played X games, and how much experiences we got to be a good tester as we didn't fill these informations anywhere ^^

I think they just pick old school members who are still active and with interesting profile (according to their posts on important discussions)
Hack&Slash lover!
"
Yason wrote:
Guys, you think Chris choose people looks for they activity or just you need to be the lucky one?

I think you just need to be Lucky one...everything is about luck ... or money..
I wanna hack'n'slash all daaaay long :)
"
Silver wrote:

You know I did send you an Alpha invite mail a day before you posted this, right? :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info