Alpha keys

Is it true that some of you recieved alpha keys today?
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
You don't really recieve an alpha key, it's more of getting an email saying you're in (GGG has activated your account), and giving you everything you need.
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
And what was the criteria you had to meet to be chosen? :(
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
Being a forum member :P

Other than that, being an active contributing member to the forums is a good way to increase your chances. They asked the alpha testers if there was anyone we thought should get in for this batch, though the decision of who actually gets in is up to them.
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
"
Anbergino wrote:
Being a forum member :P

Other than that, being an active contributing member to the forums is a good way to increase your chances. They asked the alpha testers if there was anyone we thought should get in for this batch, though the decision of who actually gets in is up to them.

Last Visited: 12 lipca 2011 13:55
Total Forum Posts: 73 (12.1667 posts per day)

not enough active :)

Well, don't think Im jelaous bcuz I wasn't given the chance or I think it's unfair. I respect decision Chris made. However I'm just sad that I actually don't have the chance to test the game cuz I'm bout to start working in quite a near future so... I would really be able to contribute more now.

Anyway- good luck for testers.
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
Lol! Cool for you guys! Wish i received one. I can literally play 15-18hours a day.
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

GGG considers many different things when inviting someone. Forum activity is just one thing that they consider. Really it comes down to what GGG feels like they need at the time from their testers. There is a broad spectrum of testers with various experience levels, play styles, and viewpoints so that GGG can get feedback from every angle.
Forum Sheriff
I don't know why Chris don't want to do open beta now. I think more players would be able to check game and report all bugs.
Chris why you don't do something like that i think every person in this forum want to try this awesome game and help you fix bugs.
I really fall in this game but i'm so angry becouse i have to wait and i'm not sure i'll play it becouse my english isn't very good...
That's why you should do open beta it's my opinion.
Last edited by Yason on Jul 12, 2011, 5:35:46 PM
"
Yason wrote:
I don't know why Chris don't want to do open beta now. I think more players would be able to check game and report all bugs.
Chris why you don't do something like that i think every person in this forum want to try this awesome game and help you fix bugs.
I really fall in this game but i'm so angry becouse i have to wait and i'm not sure i'll play it becouse my english isn't very good...
That's why you should do open beta it's my opinion.

Patience, young padawan.

I also want to play POE, want it even more after today when I didn't get the key, but releasing the game too fast is certainly not a good idea.
(^_^) betabetabetabeta
Seems like game isn't polished enough to make it public.

So if GGG would make public beta in such game state ppl will whine and they could be discouraged to try final product. Even though they will know that will be just a beta not release.
They will whisper their friends saying this POE is some shit man, I was expecting at least Diablo 5.

"
Last Visited: 12 lipca 2011 13:55
Total Forum Posts: 73 (12.1667 posts per day)

not enough active :)

I got invited today.
I'm on this site for ~10 months, lots of log ins, not much posting.
You should get into much more faster :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info