Change in drop rates(improved) for unique items?

Got a couple of questions and observations of drop rates in the new leagues.

How often are drop rates adjusted? Are we always told of when changes are made? Are we ever told? Are drop rates different in different difficulties? Are drop rates different in different leagues?

Last season I had characters whom only found 1 if any uniques in normal without much rarity or quantity on gear. With all the low lvl uniques I was disappointed in the low drop rates of these items.

This season so far in invasion I have found 4-5 uniques in normal. It seems to be averaging about 1 unique per act if I include RIP'd characters. I think this is a fair drop rate of uniques for normal with no MF.

It is possible I am finding more uniques due to corrupted and invasion bosses added to loot from, cant tell for sure yet.

Has anyone else noticed changes?
Peep
Last edited by cantilever on Mar 11, 2014, 7:01:30 PM
I've seen more unique items also but drop rate for everything else is the same so it could be because of killing more unique bosses
No, still not getting anything.

Especially the currency drop rates are awful, Ac2 Cruel on invasion and i've seen 2 vaal orbs and 1 chaos drop. Yay.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Also experiencing more leveling Unique drops than before. I actually got several uniques on my playthrough befitting my character level, which surprised me alot as that never happened in my sparse playtime before. I think only 1 dropped out of a Ambush strongbox. :)

It is like you get leveling uniques while leveling. Strange concept but I like it and it got me hooked up into my sessions like a madman!

1st Playthrough in Ambush, normal with some IIR (about 30-50%) and minimal IIQ, everything solo:

Also did you guys get more non-quality gem drops?
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Mar 11, 2014, 6:44:01 PM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Also experiencing more leveling Unique drops than before. I actually got several uniques on my playthrough befitting my character level, which surprised me alot as that never happened in my sparse playtime before. I think only 1 dropped out of a Ambush strongbox. :)

It is like you get leveling uniques while leveling. Strange concept but I like it and it got me hooked up into my sessions like a madman!

1st Playthrough in Ambush, normal with some IIR (about 30-50%) and minimal IIQ, everything solo:

Also did you guys get more non-quality gem drops?

Yeah getting leveling uniques while leveling is great.

Ive not noticed much difference in gem drops.

Ive found...
Peep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info