Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

My Idea for a staff templar

Hi guys,

i have seen several staff builds for templars in the forums till now, but mine was always planned a little bit different. And there barely are skills included in the build ideas.

That is why i will post not only my passive skill tree build here but also the skills i am using/ planning to use.
All you readers would do me a great favour if you'd rate that whole concept on a ranking from 1 - 10 and write 1 or 2 sentences about why you give that "mark".

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREcop0D1SpaBhdFE2iAPAfBLMCcYFvnjxN2Ix2Mol35Vfi7DgaOKeEkFXAGlSRZqD7i2aecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EBVuLjJ_fPAXvfOFz7SBG18WKkwevc0WOvTm3ctWLfLskiz0PxPbEFUouuUOnpe1EXp_sGTQxwC7ZotE11I-53fIvGS42uvKcCyipGhtSRLJ27lUdPC3GrlbZagT9MPk0_gryRedjXca1BGMLlwEzQCkHyWdDebc-erhs9oLkkBGKr3Ph94hfqr68rpOmVzrhiPHzcRb5iDidiu8O

Skills: Glacial Hammer, Infernal Blow, Leap Strike, molten shell, Sweep/Groundslam, Vulnerability
My build is similar in the early game but I took the left side of the elemental nodes on my way to the upper staff damage in order to get mana (rather than elemental damage). Why are you mixing in elemental damage with your physical build?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
if i only focus on phys damage i might get problems with hard armor enemies..this way i am highly independent cause of physical damage with higher cold dmg or fire dmg depending on enemies resistances and other special abilities of my targets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info