STAFF ELEMENTAL CRITICAL HIT

I'm thinking about this end build for using a staff, with a lot of 2H weapon damage, critical hit damage and chance, and elemental damage...

What do you guys think?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzCZYLKA9UFE0UcRZvFvkZLhmFGjgabBtSJKok4SkHKU8yiTNANDE2ujbpOtg8LUGqQ3lEckSyRY5KLkz_TdhUkVUdVcZW2VfiWK5bWV6fYwtmT2agagR253bud-WBSYKbhMSIOIp0jHaPRpBVkweXAZuhnYqdrp7Nn7ShG6IApwinMKeEp6WpGqloreSvbK9zsji1BLdyuUO53b05wBrALsQVxPbFisauyWfPZdDQ0TXUj9WL2aLjauQi6wnsGew47UTvDvAf8pz3MvfX-Ov5NPtF-4v8if0w
Hello, I think you should have some source of elemental damage but thats just my opinion. What I am planning to do is build this exact build with fire gems (main source of dmg - infernal blow) which add fire damage and convert physical dmg into fire dmg. Effectively what you are doing is going tanky melee who is going to be able to crit melee in order to deal higher dmg with fire skills. Not sure whether this fits your idea of a perfect templar but here you go. Good luck.

//edit leap goes good with it as well because just like infernal blow it deals aoe damage so when an enemy is resistant to fire you can just spam leap. It is also good for running away in critical situations.
Last edited by maynn123 on Jan 29, 2013, 10:19:19 AM
i agree with maynn123 and i also suggest at least one mana reg node, otherwise you might go oom in longer lasting fights vs bosses or huge amounts of enemies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info