[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
eigerandra wrote:
I have a very simple question though. Will herald of ice + EE cause the enemy to have a permanent +25% to cold resist? I'm planning to use herald of ice, but not sure about the interaction.
Thanks
It will.

Using harald of ice with EE and arctic breath isn't worth it.
Dropping EE for herald of ice isn't worth it.
Using herald of ice in case you don't use EE for some other reason is worth it.
Can't say for sure if using herald of ice with EE in case you don't use arctic breath is worth it.

I see. Then in that case I will drop herald of ice, since I'm using both arctic breath and EE also.
Another question, why do people prefer using arctic breath instead of ice spear? Isn't ice spear better since it pierces and has lot of damage from the second form crit?

Last edited by eigerandra on Oct 14, 2014, 6:46:09 AM
"
eigerandra wrote:
Another question, why do people prefer using arctic breath instead of ice spear? Isn't ice spear better since it pierces and has lot of damage from the second form crit?

Arctic breath has the same projectile speed and similar AoE to fireball, helping EE.

The only thing I don't like is that it's a ground projective and any rock can stop it.

I tried ice spear with my current build without EE, but still prefer AB for some reason unknown even to me. May be that iced ground makes the game easier.

On a side node, Rngesus blessed me with
and with sudden riches I can't decide what 6L to buy or craft: belly, coil, carcass or even cloak of defiance.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 14, 2014, 2:01:33 PM
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
eigerandra wrote:

Arctic breath has the same projectile speed and similar AoE to fireball, helping EE.

The only thing I don't like is that it's a ground projective and any rock can stop it.

I tried ice spear with my current build without EE, but still prefer AB for some reason unknown even to me. May be that iced ground makes the game easier.

On a side node, Rngesus blessed me with
and with sudden riches I can't decide what 6L to buy or craft: belly, coil, carcass or even cloak of defiance.

Craft yourself a Carcass. It gives you Life Res wich you need rlly for this Build + alot of Eva and the Area DMG wich is also good. Its an overall good item for this Build.

Edit: Whats ur ingame name btw? Do you play on Rampage?
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 14, 2014, 5:06:47 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
Edit: Whats ur ingame name btw? Do you play on Rampage?

I'll try my luck fusing Carcass the old pre-Vorici way when I buy a well-rolled one.

If it turns out 5L, I'll be able to compare it with my current Coil.

IGN: Rampagina. Guess league xD
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 15, 2014, 10:28:34 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
I get like 10-12% more Crit Chance and a little more life. But lose some Projectile DMG, Attack/Movement Speed and accuracy rating.

I wouldn't do that. 20% ias is more than "some", proj speed, stuns, 0 life regen... Well, I'm just not a fan of Nightstalker and charges :)

Btw, stuns are what troubles me most of all after taking off Lightning Coil for
Last edited by SunnyRay on Oct 16, 2014, 7:56:52 AM
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
I get like 10-12% more Crit Chance and a little more life. But lose some Projectile DMG, Attack/Movement Speed and accuracy rating.

I wouldn't do that. 20% ias is more than "some", proj speed, stuns, 0 life regen... Well, I'm just not a fan of Nightstalker and charges :)

Btw, stuns are what troubles me most of all after taking off Lightning Coil for

Stuns bother you o.O? I almost never get stuned because everything dies in not even a second anyways. I allways try to keep a good distance to my enemys.

I also have another Question Im at 52% Crit with those Daggers:

62% or something with Power Charges. They boost my DMG so hard and the Life/Mana Gain on Kill also helps alot (even a little vs reflec). But i lose alot of Block Chance and the ability to go for EE. Do you think its worth it? Have Max Block and 68% Crit with Ungils (72 with power Charges). I need the Block to do Atziri runs later but im so far away from EE and im at only 3.2k life. Can someone help me out with my tree alitle? What should i do?
Been using your build for a while now. It's a lot of fun. Just defeated Atziri on my first attempt at level 89. Four deaths, one to dysnc and the other three were getting the feel of the fights. Definately feel like it will be pretty easy to farm her overall.

My current gear set up is as follow.

"

Any my passive tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYDHgW1BiMKmxHVFSAV9ha_HcofQSP2JP0mlSjbKPoqCypNLOkwcTB8NJM1kjY9OkI6szrhPydBh0V8Sn1KyEt4TZJN404qUUdRTFVLVvpbr13yYeJieWKsY3BnoGyMbWxuqm-ecFJw1XcHd9d4631bfXV_K4LHgwmHE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5AKl5eYrZyknaqmV6xHtDi1SLXytkG3Prl8u-O-p8SiykrTftQj1orYvd0N3ajf7-UZ5wrnVOd06NbssO967-PyRfPq-ej79fzF_gr-uv_e

Anyway, just wanted to put down my build and put in a bump for your awesome build =).

Ater
Last edited by KiDevil on Oct 17, 2014, 1:18:37 AM
"
Raikudou wrote:
62% or something with Power Charges. They boost my DMG so hard and the Life/Mana Gain on Kill also helps alot (even a little vs reflec). But i lose alot of Block Chance and the ability to go for EE. Do you think its worth it? Have Max Block and 68% Crit with Ungils (72 with power Charges). I need the Block to do Atziri runs later but im so far away from EE and im at only 3.2k life. Can someone help me out with my tree alitle? What should i do?

Our goals and playstyle seem to be different.
You are aiming for high damage.
I'm aiming for high survivability with ok damage.

You can still go for EE with Divinarius. Getting a ring with flat lighning damage is easy. Also, with Divinarius you may drop block nodes, 35% is not that important. Or may be use KiDevil's tree.
Need to share that.

Yesterday 2 of my friend want to map with me.

one of them is a shadow CoC (same build as us). We have been playing togeter for a while and we are geared nearly the same.

The other friend stop PoE for a while and he is just back. He decide to make a CoC with us.

they are both 63 and 64 and im 84.

Belive it or not, Map lvl 74 and below we start the map, and finish it in 5 min, we ether folow or not, we do what ever we want and never die.

That build truly destroy nearly anything.

And on a side note, people have ask if staying in 1 element (like pure ice) work well. The CoC Fire and Ice atm is superior to pure ligh, but a bit below if i map with a pure fire one.

On the last note, did someone know what kind of jewel (uniq if exist) that increased the crit by a lot, im at 70.4 % ATM and trying to reach 75.... but Rat's nest (75% crit) and maligaro (35% crit) are already at they max...

And on a other note, Is someone enought rich to get 2 bino to see if DPS will increase or not ?

Thanks

Spoiler

Last edited by Daakutenshi on Oct 17, 2014, 9:13:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info