[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

"
JerryVoy wrote:

Actually the route you planned for the first 50 ponts remains almost the same, im planning on taking ancestral bond early in cruel (i will buy flame totem to level it up during normal) And about the El. Dmg nodes and Totem nodes i didnt take some of them and DPS was still more than enough to kill every invasion boss (challenge completed!) So i dont think thats going to be a major issue.

BTW i got that tree idea from your build and Chris build, the GGG developer. He plays incinerate totem and also gets ton of HP. Here is the link if you want to take a look:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEMwUTRZvGYUaOBpsHwIkqij6KU8qEyu2LKctHzbFNulBh0WdRtdKxEyzVcZZ81orXcZgbW0Zcql4aXqqgh6Cm4LHgziHZYjxi4yMRo9GkFWa4JwtnYCdrqIAo_KnCKeErKq1BLc-uJPAGsHzxq7PZdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPhc-Nq5CLqGOvu7DjtIPAf8932rvcy-JP46_no_gqvt0kbLJxJsgLja9tzU8BUeQMI9DGIB2NXK_JFOuGmV03j_o81kg==

See I'm headed into witch tree, there I'll get 36% more life, complete scion life wheel, get more spell dmg, cast speed... and 60% mana regen base, for higher lvl AA, more linked flame totem.

On tree above, I missed that you also start from templar tree, I though you were starting from mara tree. heh Not bad, still as of now I'm confident approach above is better.

I can always spec out of Ironwood for more points since I can spam totems, and dmg from down there and their survivability isn't that great. I initially went there for usual totem nodes, and to be close of 3 lfie nodes, and those fire dmg nodes. Now... hmm that's a lot of points, I might respec and get witch area nodes.

EDIT: And I spec'd out of Ironwood, let's hope I haven't made a mistake. As I'm yet to take life/mana nodes from witch tree with each next point.

Current tree.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Last edited by GoranH on Mar 13, 2014, 2:51:56 PM
"
GoranH wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:

Actually the route you planned for the first 50 ponts remains almost the same, im planning on taking ancestral bond early in cruel (i will buy flame totem to level it up during normal) And about the El. Dmg nodes and Totem nodes i didnt take some of them and DPS was still more than enough to kill every invasion boss (challenge completed!) So i dont think thats going to be a major issue.

BTW i got that tree idea from your build and Chris build, the GGG developer. He plays incinerate totem and also gets ton of HP. Here is the link if you want to take a look:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbEMwUTRZvGYUaOBpsHwIkqij6KU8qEyu2LKctHzbFNulBh0WdRtdKxEyzVcZZ81orXcZgbW0Zcql4aXqqgh6Cm4LHgziHZYjxi4yMRo9GkFWa4JwtnYCdrqIAo_KnCKeErKq1BLc-uJPAGsHzxq7PZdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPhc-Nq5CLqGOvu7DjtIPAf8932rvcy-JP46_no_gqvt0kbLJxJsgLja9tzU8BUeQMI9DGIB2NXK_JFOuGmV03j_o81kg==

See I'm headed into witch tree, there I'll get 36% more life, complete scion life wheel, get more spell dmg, cast speed... and 60% mana regen base, for higher lvl AA, more linked flame totem.

On tree above, I missed that you also start from templar tree, I though you were starting from mara tree. heh Not bad, still as of now I'm confident approach above is better.

I can always spec out of Ironwood for more points since I can spam totems, and dmg from down there and their survivability isn't that great. I initially went there for usual totem nodes, and to be close of 3 lfie nodes, and those fire dmg nodes. Now... hmm that's a lot of points, I might respec and get witch area nodes.

EDIT: And I spec'd out of Ironwood, let's hope I haven't made a mistake. As I'm yet to take life/mana nodes from witch tree with each next point.

Looking really good. The addition of the scion life wheel and the witch tree should fix many issues. Do you plan on utilizing Lord of the Dead or just a stepping stone node to get to the witch mana-regen plus life? Have you updated this tree in your guide yet? I've been progressing slowly due to work but plan on hitting it heavy this weekend. Look forward to more updates. Keep up the good work and I'll try to friend you in game.
"
GoranH wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:

I think its better this way, the first time i saw the tree i thought u where wasting many points just to get those totems and fire damage nodes. Im guessing your DPS is fair enough at this moment to clear maps easy so thats the right choice
Last edited by JerryVoy on Mar 13, 2014, 3:05:36 PM
"
Tynie wrote:

Looking really good. The addition of the scion life wheel and the witch tree should fix many issues. Do you plan on utilizing Lord of the Dead or just a stepping stone node to get to the witch mana-regen plus life? Have you updated this tree in your guide yet? I've been progressing slowly due to work but plan on hitting it heavy this weekend. Look forward to more updates. Keep up the good work and I'll try to friend you in game.

Lord of the Dead is atm a stepping stone, which is imo worth it, 1 sp wasted for those great nodes (apart from that 8% max mana node which is 'eh).

No tree in the guide isn't yet updated. Will do it when I get bit more time. Idea is still the same, and I'm thinking at the start you'd want those ironwood nodes, because you can't spam totems. You'll later be able to respec. Same deal with EB, first take the shortcut, then respec. For softcore, EB long route is still ok, and I'm not yet sure what to do with Ironwood, we'll see.

"
JerryVoy wrote:
I think its better this way, the first time i saw the tree i thought u where wasting many points just to get those totems and fire damage nodes. Im guessing your DPS is fair enough at this moment to clear maps easy so thats the right choice

My dps is 1078 with faster cast, and without 864. Both are ok at the moment, and more then enough, given that I'm yet to take shamanistic fury, and I spec'd out of Ironwood.

-------------------------

I'm yet to get my hands added chaos dmg/inc. AoE gem.

Also Scion life wheel is there to take it. I don't think I'll be completing it soon, but we'll see. Build will be complete by lvl 70-75, and after that it'll be just more life nodes, totem dmg nodes etc. and maybe you can head more into shadow area to get +30 dex node, clear mind for chaos res, and those 3 life/mana hybrid nodes, written in blood cluster maybe. So far so good, I also need a dex ammy as I can't level my AA withotu it, nor LMP. I'm still at builds base 44 dex.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
"

Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.

Let's hope those nerfed ones we won't take for granted like so far then get smacked to death in a blink of a second. heh

Anyone wanna test-check all invaders? XD
"
GoranH wrote:
"

Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.

Let's hope those nerfed ones we won't take for granted like so far then get smacked to death in a blink of a second. heh

Flameblast nerf, which needed to happen. It was good while it lasted!
Thanks for the great guide! This is one of the most enjoyable build i've played so far. Im lvl 57 and moving to merciless. Still a bit scared how i survive in merciless.
Im currently running with 2.4k hp and fairly overcapped resists but my damage reduction is only 18%... is that a problem in merc?
"
Tynie wrote:
"
GoranH wrote:
"

Flameblast nerf, which needed to happen. It was good while it lasted! (still a good leveling option, about 33% weaker though)

Yeah I've seen it, I called it in party yesterday. heh Thought about making a block/AA hybrid since Flameblast was OP in the first place.

btw On build, basic build idea is lvl 66 with Piety, or lvl 68 without Piety so I believe that's pretty good considerin'.

My current tree.

Heading for that 40% mana regen now. So this build gets about 160% mana from tree, not bad at all. :)
managed to kill dominus as level 56 yesterday on Cruel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGy8-3DYH4w

Stats:

Totem dps:

very nice Guide, having lots of fun with it :) keep the job so far :)
Last edited by paso1989 on Mar 14, 2014, 6:24:06 AM
"
paso1989 wrote:
managed to kill dominus as level 56 yesterday on Cruel:

very nice Guide, having lots of fun with it :) keep the job so far :)

You got like from me, glad you like the build. Be sure to check last few post, prior to me updating the main page for new info on the build progress. ;)

That's some good dps for cruel. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info