The following fixes will apply when you enter a new area:
- Fixed a game instance crash.
- Fixed a bug where monsters' Righteous Fire was affected by player PvP scaling.
- Fixed a bug where curse-on-hit effects applied by items were always level 1.
- Fixed a bug where the Templar's Power Siphon was not working correctly. You will also need to restart your client to see this behave correctly.
The following fixes will apply when you restart your game client:
- Rime Gaze was incorrectly displaying that it provided Melee Splash support. The display has been fixed to show that it provides Concentrated Effect.
- Fixed a crash that would occur on startup related to certain fonts that some players had installed.
- Fixed a bug with damage feedback on Vaal Molten Shell.
- Fixed audio related to new bosses.
This patch was deployed as a hotfix with no downtime.