Vaal Ground Slam

I use this on my level 82 groundslammer marauder. i have resolute technique and use a 2 handed mace.

i use it like this:

the "can't be evaded" bonus is a bit of a waste. it only works for staves and maces and those builds are mostly or always taking resolute technique anyway.

+good aoe.
+good damage.
+recharges quickly.
+knockback and stun.
+can hold several charges.

-can't be evaded is wasted for most builds using this i believe. maybe replace this with "fills up endurance charges" or something?

just a great skill overall. i give it a four out of five rating. can't find anything negative to say.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 24, 2015, 11:22:23 AM
It's just there because it's a Vaal Attack, they all have Cannot be Evaded.
Does the individual aoes on each mob overlap, or is it just hitting once per target in range?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
It's one single explosion of blood, what do you expect :P There are no 'individual AoEs'.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 30, 2015, 6:40:03 AM
really disappointing you can't use this skill with axes. Axes are a blunt weapon traditionally.

Also the nerf sucks. You featured it as build of the week and then nerfed it lol... doesn't make sense
Now that vaal skills can't be supported by multistrike anymore, this needs a BIG buff. It's just a waste of a skill again. It doesn't do nearly enough damage to benefit from using it. With multistrike you could at least have some fun with it.. but now it's just a single smash that feels pretty meh. Please buff it. Increase the damage, add in an automatic 3 smashes per use or whatever but as it is it's just disappointing.
Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2160136
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info