Vaal Power Siphon

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 7, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 11:14:45 PM
The way I see it, Vaal Power Siphon in a 4L is effectively a 6L, since it doesn't need GMP, and doesn't have the 50% Damage Effectiveness inherent of GMP... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
IGN: Smegacore
So far, I'm really enjoying this skill. It charges quickly, hits hard, and provides good utility.

Now, I was trying to figure out how to support it. My initial thought was to try Chain, because the hits would chain among all the foes and do even more damage, especially if there's a Rare in the pack and it gets hit by a bunch of chained hits from all the whites around it that die after the first hit or two.

However, Chain doesn't seem to be working very well. It seems like its not properly targeting the next foe in the chain or not chaining as many times as it should.

Has anyone else tested this yet?

Also, anyone know how LMP/GMP apply? Is it just 2/4 extra projectiles, or 2/4 per target?
On further testing, I have found that LMP does add 2 extra projectiles *per target*. However, it also looks like a lot of the extra projectiles aren't hitting anything and just fly away. Guess I'll just stick to Projectile Phys Damage and such supports, because the multi-projectile strategy isn't working out.
since it says "cant be evaded" is that the same with relfect using this skill?
kappa
"
Blue_Phoenix wrote:
However, Chain doesn't seem to be working very well. It seems like its not properly targeting the next foe in the chain or not chaining as many times as it should.

Yeah there is definitely something wrong with chaining these projectiles, the chained projectiles just seem to fly off without hitting anything. Was hoping for so much more with chain.
Yup, just saw in Nugi's stream as well, with chain only one projectile seemed to chain, the rest of the projectiles acted as if there was no chain linked to it.
Must be a bug.
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
bjarky wrote:
Yup, just saw in Nugi's stream as well, with chain only one projectile seemed to chain, the rest of the projectiles acted as if there was no chain linked to it.
Must be a bug.

Yup, this is my experience too. Chain is certainly bugged :(
Seems really op for leveling, like an easier to use Discharge that easily recharges itself..

Would probably fall off in Merciless, unless you had a GG Wand/Gear, but still. Looks fun though. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info