delete

I dont know anything about vaal gems so should I be like :) or :/
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
matrix2kol wrote:

GG. Looks like quivers (much like rings, ammies and belts) have some seriously impressive upsides to be gained through corruption, while obviously escaping the whole links/colors downside (though if it wrecks your affixes, lack of unsocketing is kind of irrelevant I guess).
Apparently quivers can roll one more arrow as well... so this combined with a bow will give you 2 free arrows...

"
fillfill wrote:
Apparently quivers can roll one more arrow as well... so this combined with a bow will give you 2 free arrows...

its like a free costless LMP.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 7, 2014, 1:01:36 AM
"
fillfill wrote:

WTF???????????????????????????????
IGN: Standard/FuheiRabbit; Ambush/I_Dont_Need_Pants
"
fillfill wrote:

Not fair.
"
laurinwow wrote:
"
Based_Nito wrote:
How're my Balls everyone?

Spoiler

Am I missing something or is the chance of this happening close to non existant?

This is a 6L rare glorious plate... The vaal orb destroyed the kaom unique.
"
fillfill wrote:

oh wow

makes me wanna corrupt this even more

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
Asmosis wrote:
^^ lol. exalt orbs have ~95% or so chance to make a rare item worse, since if you roll a crap mod that's it, you have to scour and start over, or revert to an imprint.

Most random rolls are heavily weighted (simply due to the mods available) to give you something that is not beneficial.

using Alts to roll a map is a good example, you probably only want 2-3 out of the 20 or so available, so you have a 80% chance for both suffix and prefix to roll something unwanted.

Ummm no. Exalts always make a rare better. Is it always the mod you want? 95% no, I agree, but even adding +1 hp to a rare is technically better, just not for crafting.

I do agree that vaal orbs are fine. I do think the risk vs reward is disproportionately shit though. I like it for what it is. Am I gonna use it on my leg kaoms? No. Am I gonna use it on midgrade or niche uniques like rathpith, goldwyrm or carnage heart for the lulz? Absofuckinglutely. All in all, vaal orbs are a great addition to the game even if the risk to reward isn't great.

"Oh noes my wanderlust turned into a shit rare!" Who cares.
ign: Axxiom
Last edited by Complicated on Mar 7, 2014, 1:34:56 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
fillfill wrote:

its like a free costless LMP.

With no damage reduction.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info