[Afterlife] {Talisman League} - US/EU - TS3

nm
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Sep 11, 2014, 5:04:30 PM
Hey! I'm interested in your guild, I am looking for a group of active players which I could enjoy this game with. I have played either solo or with a small group of friends, but am now looking for something larger which I could indulge myself in.

How long have you been playing PoE?
I have been playing PoE since closed beta.

What is your highest level character?(any league)

Do you play in Rampage or Beyond?
I play in Rampage

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues?
My current character is 77.

What time zone are you from?
I am from UTC.

What is your in-game name to contact you at?
My in-game name is IceyPeanuts

Please give a short description of yourself.
I have been playing this game since CB. I enjoy making new builds and trying them out, hence the lack of higher level characters. Recently, however, I have wanted to join an an active guild with which I can comfortably map and grind end-game content. I am very knowledgeable about the game. I currently am in college and am studying architecture.
Hello i am very intrested in the guild and i would love to join.

I have been playing PoE for about 1 year now. Just got into the game again.

my highest level character is lvl 75 ranger on rampage league.

Rampage, About to start Beyond soon.

I have a level 75 ranger in rampage league.

Eastern time zone.

Shockiey

Please give a short description of yourself
Well i am what you can say a hardcore gamer, I'm always usually on no matter what. I am a very friendly person and funny, But shy at first. Just looking for a good loyal guild to chat with friends and hangout. I am very interested in the guild, Thank you.
Hey, I'm interested in joining your guild!

A little over 2 years.

79 Duelist in Standard

Rampage

75 Shadow

EST

TooStabbyForYou

Please give a short description of yourself.
I'm a 23 year old Software Developer and I play PoE several nights a week for a few hours. I'd love to join your guild in order to have other people my level to run maps with.
ed
Last edited by Gorong on Sep 11, 2014, 6:23:26 AM
Hi guys, thank you for the interest.

Currently, we are in the process of dong an In-Active member clear because we are at 80/80 members. We will be taking more applications soon! In the next few days.

Thank You,

KazummGaming

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to message any of the officers in-game
Just got confirmation, we are doing the In-Active clear tonight, and will be available for invites after that, later tonight or early tomorrow. Probably starting in a few hours.

Thank You,

KazummGaming
ATTN:

We now have room to accept new members. Message me in-game for an invite!

Thank You,

KazummGaming
How long have you been playing PoE? 2 years

What is your highest level character?(any league) Only 78 I think. I'm very knowledgeable about the game though.

Do you play in Rampage or Beyond? Rampage

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues? 74

What time zone are you from? Gmt +7

What is your in-game name to contact you at? Xoou or Coou

Please give a short description of yourself. I'm 15 and from Canada. I'm a casual gamer that loves to run maps, watch streams, and do anything really.
How long have you been playing PoE? Hard question to answer. I've played POE on three separate occasions getting a little further each time with pretty long breaks in between them. Specifically I played once during beta and got to 64 on an EK shadow, once in Ambush to 71 on a searing touch templar, and once again now in Rampage (which I've been enjoying) on a self-created ice spear shadow.

What is your highest level character?(any league)- 76 (rampage)

Do you play in Rampage or Beyond? - Rampage

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues? - 76 ice spear shadow

What time zone are you from? EST

What is your in-game name to contact you at? Fallen_Deity

Please give a short description of yourself. - I'm pretty awesome... but unfortunately don't get quite as much time to game as I used to when I was still at University (working full time now). I've really been getting alot more involved with POE this season and enjoying it quite abit (First time I've set up my own self-planned build and it's working wonderfully). I like playing MoBA and RPG style games the most, though am also deeply anticipating Borderlands The Pre-Sequel next month as I love the series in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info