Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2h mace/staff fire and cold melee templar

Hello,
I have started playin PoE recently and I am currently at lvl 20 playing a templar, just as described in the title. The passive tree so intense that I am afraid that If I dont seek guidance from more experienced players now my templar will be useless end game.

The whole idea behind my build is that I am going for equal str/int which of course goes together with a lot of health increase passives and so far I have enchanced my melee attacks with infernal blow + glacial hammer but what now? I am not sure what "special" ability will go well with this build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWw9UFE0pTzKJOYpEclfid-V65n1TgpuDOITEinSdgKlo1HzdBedq

Here is a link to my current passive skill tree. Hopefully you will have some interesting ideas. Thanks and waiting for replies!
Hello there im no expert by all means but what i would do is focus on staffs and get some of the passives to go along with it. Since staves are the only 2hander in game that can block it will help you survive as this is your first character. But are you expirencing any problems? slow killing or getting killed? Alos are your focusing on energy shield or just hp/armor/evasion? if so id go from there as no matter your more than likely gonna fuck up your first build anyway but atleast this will get u into the harder difficulties to experience all of the game so your next guy will be that much better. But thats just my 2cents.
Thats great, thanks. What special abilities should I go for?

//edit
I used to have a lot of problems but not so much now. Im sure block rate will help with bosses. I usually 1 hit monsters and I dont know whether to focus on armor or energy shield because I dont know what special ability to go for. Also, what charges should I go for?

//edit2
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWw9UFE0pTzKJRHJFjlfid-V65n1TgpuDOITEinSTB52AqWjFitR83QXnavAfvTmvc7dy1Yt8uySLPQ_E9sQVSi65Q6el7UQn7Rku2WFXDdIhns2nMHbnFHEGDmP9A8b9CyWtCfbkIhpsna4SaRcccXkZhSSqNunjagJx7DgaOKeEkFXAGhb5iDidilSRZqD7i4FvnjxN2Ix2Otgt0p8-kc677Rfq-0Uk4Ta68pwLKG6XlPupGhtSRLJ27lUd
Here is, more or less, the build I am planning to do. I backed out my only passive in cold and decided to go full fire since I already have a lot of gems that are fire or/and add fire damage/convert physical dmg into fire dmg.
Last edited by maynn123 on Jan 29, 2013, 2:06:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info