My level 70 Power Siphon Templar - Improve me !

This is my current setup.

level 70 build

This is my current gear.

Spoiler

Currently I got close to 2k hp and 400 es.

My dps is ok I guess, but on defense, I dont feel much comfortable.
Havent been in any end-game maps. So please advise me about my gear, build and skill gems in order to prepare me to the maps.
Last edited by zekerferc on Feb 2, 2013, 6:12:56 AM
Bump.
You took a really strange path over the skill tree haven't seen a wander go anything like this before and to be honest some of your derails don't look like they're worth spending the skill points you've used on it.
You are heading in the Duelist, Ranger and Shadow part of the tree but focusing on one of these areas would have resulted in a better build.

Regardless of this I'd personally go for the two Bloodthirst notables since both are pretty close to where you are already.
After that the Wand and Curse passives in the witch area of the tree are (obviously) a good choice for a wander even though it would require you to again head into another area of the tree.
"
You took a really strange path over the skill tree haven't seen a wander go anything like this before and to be honest some of your derails don't look like they're worth spending the skill points you've used on it.
You are heading in the Duelist, Ranger and Shadow part of the tree but focusing on one of these areas would have resulted in a better build.

Regardless of this I'd personally go for the two Bloodthirst notables since both are pretty close to where you are already.
After that the Wand and Curse passives in the witch area of the tree are (obviously) a good choice for a wander even though it would require you to again head into another area of the tree.

Thank you for your evaluation.
The reason i took a strange path was to get attack speed, projectile damage and elemental damage as much as possible.Afaik i could only get ias and proj dmg at dex chars part of the tree while taking good mana-hp-resistance nodes along the way.
i didnt planned to go for critical passives at first. i could have get good critical passives while getting some wand passives along the way in witch tree but i dont think its worth passives because i choose to go with full elemental build.
And curses. Could be a good idea actually. However, it would be a waste of passives to get that area.
Bump. Did some changes. I gave up 2 projectile dmg nodes to get %30 light damage passive. Leveled to 72 right now and used points on buff passives. ( should have got them long ago )

Now I am just planning to get more life passives and 1 more power charge by the time I reach level 80 and that will be 11 passives with act3 quests if im not wrong.

I changed my gear a bit. Sacrificed some hp and hp regen ( now I got 0 regen lol ) . Now I got almost full resistances, 1.6k ish hp, 450 es, 1300 armour and 800 ish mana.

Without power or frenzy charges, I got 1030 dps ( with Wrath and Anger ) on my gmp-chain-mana leech-weapon ele dmg power siphon and 2.8k ish dps on frenzy with just 1 weapon ele dmg support.

Heres my current gear:

Spoiler

I am considering to replace my current helm with this:
Spoiler

as soon as I get it to 4l and correct colors.

Please comment :) I fell I still dont have a good knowledge about the game so any comment will help :)

Last edited by zekerferc on Feb 2, 2013, 8:28:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info