Can't Download game :(

Hi there.

I'm trying to download the game as title suggests. The down-loader checks resources for ages then says disconnected from server. Can't get further than this. Bit frustrating.
I've tried run as administrator, but no good.

On Windows 7.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Run as administrator (right-click and select "Run as Administrator") and make sure your antivirus and firewall software are disabled (anything that could interfere with the network).
is not working for me that way
now the clock says 22:56 uk time
checking resource started at 9am ... stopped reboot restarted the installer several times and now im at the final attempt if this is not working this time im going to give to poe devs a bad feedback for this issue .

PS tried both win7 win vista and win xp
PS1: sorry for my bad english (even if good eng the game wont install anyway ) .

if u have any shortcut or 100% working method please feel free to contact me via e-mail at
[Removed by Support]
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Feb 26, 2015, 10:19:31 PM
Hey there,

Please remember to create a new thread if you are experiencing an issue as bumping old threads can make it hard to support a player's issue.

It is likely you are experiencing a connectivity issue and such need to check your Firewall and Antivirus settings as well as that you are using a wired connection to your modem/router, however you may need to e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com so we can assist further.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info