Supporter Pack Physical Goods Redemption

Today we started sending out J!NX redemption codes for the physical merchandise in the Release Supporter Packs (Exalted Orb hoodies and t-shirts). If you have purchased a Champion or Conqueror pack, you should have received an email with a redemption code and web address to redeem it. If you purchase one of those packs from now on, you'll get an email right away with your code. Thanks again for the continued support!

In related news, the cutoff date for redeeming J!NX codes for our last set of supporter packs (the Open Beta ones) is February 28! We've been mailing people to remind them, and thankfully almost everyone has redeemed their codes. The redemption code and address should be in your email. If you need any help, please contact support@grindinggear.com.

I was testing some Sacrifice of the Vaal stuff today and was a little surprised by this result:

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games

For People who did not make it to the frontpage
"
ddknight wrote:
1st page

"
Fabriciormk wrote:
vendor

fisrt page

ok no :(
Last edited by Ytzen on Feb 19, 2014, 2:43:01 PM
Lightning dmg :O?
what
Permanent Hardcore only.
gg
IGN: ReBlubber OR CatchMySwift
ele life leech!!!
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
nice
elemental damage leeched as life.......i am starting to see some advantages on this mini-expansion
First page yea boiiiiiiiii
So corrupted can change the internal stats, eh? nice :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info