Snakebite gloves

I just found these unique gloves and they give some bonuses when you have frenzy charges.
What i wonder is the stat "at max frenzy charges attacks poison enemies".
How big is this poison bonus and have these gloves any value?
Are they good to use in a frenzy build and worth using instead of some other good gloves?
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I just found these unique gloves and they give some bonuses when you have frenzy charges.
Are they good to use in a frenzy build and worth using instead of some other good gloves?

It's the same poison your get from the "Adder's Touch" node

IIRC it's 10% of your initial hit over a few seconds
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Aha, they worth any or just junk?
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Aha, they worth any or just junk?

I haven't used them, but I think with the right build they can be very strong.

They are probably worth a pretty penny if you want to sell them on poe.xzy.is
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
demivion wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

It's the same poison your get from the "Adder's Touch" node

IIRC it's 10% of your initial hit over a few seconds

10% of the hit (including all physical+elemental+chaos+whatever) as chaos damage/sec for 2 sec
tnx all
Honestly the biggest draw on them is probably the % increased accuracy- that's a stat that rarely comes on items and never in that quantity(that could be as high as 48% global increased accuracy(not to mention the other stats aren't too shabby- increased life and a nice little chunk of IAS.

That said, they are pretty niche- I'd probably only wear them on a crit based attacker who runs a lot of renzy charges AND for whatever reason doesn't have much room in their build for accuracy passive nodes(Which is an odd combination as the dex part of the tree where frenzy charge nodes are is quite rich in accuracy nodes)>

For the right build they could be incredible- but I think that right build is a pretty narrow field.
Talisman softcore IGN:disappointment
Well they certainly don't warrant their 4ex+ price tag that's for sure. You can easily buy a 10+ ias, 70+ Life, + other valuable mods like resist/accuracy/leech gloves for less than 1ex, without having to rely on frenzy charges.

The only real good thing about the gloves is increased Accuracy, and the poison effect, which isn't better than getting resist/flat damage/leech most gloves have. So atm, it's really overpriced.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
they have stiff competition from thunderfist and maligaros.

gloves and helms are well developed in terms of unique choices.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
So they apply poison for 2 sec, i.e. 10% of TOTAL damage per sec, does that mean before or after mitigation/reduction?

IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Sep 18, 2015, 7:55:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info