Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

That is a nice birthday present I am looking forward to, thank you! ^^
Dear GGG thank you for further improving already one of the best games. U made me never play any Blizzard games ever again.

It is almost unbeliavable what can you do when you do games for the game to be good and not just for money (blizzard).
"
davros70 wrote:

The broken mask looks intriguing - a puzzle of parts perhaps.

I'm guessing to open a map with the new content boss ?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

another year with a lot of poe. :)

Is this christmas? And am I five years old again? Cause it sure does feel like it...
GGG u are awesome keep going (y)
Zzzz
let's try new vendor recipe with atziri's uniques mirror at release
"
Dear GGG thank you for further improving already one of the best games. U made me never play any Blizzard games ever again.

It is almost unbeliavable what can you do when you do games for the game to be good and not just for money (blizzard).

I agree, D3 looks bad in comparison with PoE atm. Awesome new updates every 4-5 months, new leagues, and minor patches like every few weeks in PoE vs. total stagnation, no updates or major patches for more than a year in D3. Just a handful of dedicated people totally kicked the ass of a huge multibillion-dollar corporation. Amazing.
"
zhirek wrote:
Haha!
Called it!
Those 4 pieces of the mask are of course Map pieces, probably you can run the individual pieces as a map as well, maybe increased chance or certain chance that another piece will drop in it.

Good work GGG, when is act IV planned? Still this summer?

As far as i know the release was planned for Fall 2014, October i guess...if i remember correctly Chris also said something like that in the Twitch Interview with Hegemony!
Last edited by MetalHead87 on Feb 14, 2014, 6:04:22 AM
"
Lipa_ wrote:

This.

Naked Atziri ASAP or riot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info