Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

OK, I'm down....
"The Vaal influence has corrupted equipment, skill gems..."--so this means we can't blame you guys for the IIQ removal? It's all Atziri's fault!

Seriously though, nice teaser. Eager to see what this "corruption" consists of. Hope it's cool mechanics.
Interesting, how much of new content will land on Standard now, because September is Witcher time, so for sure I will be taking quite extended break from PoE.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Hype :D

it's probably been mentioned somewhere already but there's a typo: "Wraecast"
yessssssssssssssssssssssss! !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
i dont sense new act, but i sense :

i sense new uniques; uses corsair sword, thicket bow, ambusher, imperial maul, imperial claw, eternal sword. which they are powerfull damages and super rare.

i sense new body armors, which have "+200 to maximum life" and armor/es/er or hybrid. with 25+ all resist.

i sense new gloves with chaos damage+attack speed+life+mana+chaos resist.

i sense i'll play this game about 15+ years. becouse i never seen before in my game life a game team this magnificent, a community as magnificent as team, a game this realistic and mindblowing.

thanks mr chirs and his team; thanks for the good game which is the gifted to our planet.
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Chris!

I am throwing money at the screen, but nothing is happening!!!

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Chris wrote:
"
zeebra wrote:
Any chance for realase a new supporter pack with the mini expansion, because i want a buy one, but if a new will realase soon, ill wait for that.

We don't have any new ones planned currently. Probably in the future but not super soon.

some standalone back enhancement with gode / deamon like theme would be much appreciated. Current supporter pack themes just don't go well with Daemon King Horns.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Feb 14, 2014, 4:25:02 AM
Nothing New about Lady Dialla? Hm I tought she was the cornerstone of all that has happened to Wreaclast. But no matter, Atziri seems just aus interesting and the Vall were some crazy society.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info