Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
aura0000 wrote:
First time viewing the forums: Does anyone post content or are all the pages filled with sycophantic tripe? such as "sweet, nice, very nice, very sweet, really sweet, really nice, really very sweet, really very nice, etc. and, of course "WOW" (world of warcraft, I think)."

The login message says that if you want to learn more about sotv, go to this area of the forum and all I see are pages filled with ... and no information.

So, where do I go if I want to find information about sotv (as the message advertised) without having to wade through pages and pages filled with no information.

Check the very top of the first page of this topic. That's the information.
What do the 4 mask pieces do?
"
Chris wrote:
"
SigmaBlack wrote:
Only thing I don't like for now is that the 'Final Boss' content will only be available through Maps apparently, and not by the addition of other sub-zones like it was for Dominus.

Would make more people want to engage in the completition of the whole expansion content imo if it was made part of what we already have instead of achieving it only by investment, trading and currency using.

It's not only available through maps, don't worry!

I was thinking it was going to be exactly like Hellgate Londons only expansion ever, with Stonehenge;

You had to take out four bosses, loot their heads, place them on an altar, and go fight the big big baddy Moloch.

I am looking forward to this update, but I really hope your team is taking the IIQ feedback to heart as well. Please don't remove that gem. Gear, fine, that gem? No.
Last edited by _oGs on Feb 14, 2014, 6:32:04 PM
Last edited by _oGs on Feb 14, 2014, 6:31:57 PM
This has to do with how she wanted to figure out how to live like that serial killer. The unique shield hints at what she did to her people, how they didn't have hearts after she finished with them. Something about how her right hand man started taking people to her, never to return. The nightmare that she and her right hand found, was a creature of nightmare that awoken, and tarnished her and the entire civilization...er...I mean,

I wish the update was today...
Will this be free?
Aww yea!
looks awesome, i hope it contains also pvp

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
radar2670 wrote:
Will this be free?

YES POE is always and forever will be free : D
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account: